35

Any second thoughts Princess??

Meera

Angad-Then shouldn't we start creating the little one. Wifey??
He asked leaving a soft kiss on my jaw.

Meera-Maybe Later......
I said and he frowned looking at me. I smiled.

Meera-I want to be yours First!!
I said caressing his cheek. He grinned wide. I want to be his in every means.
I am comfortable and l am ready to be his.
He captured my lips as l was lost in his thoughts. I smiled and kissed him back. I pulled him closer to me by his hair while his hands went inside my Pajama T-shirt. I felt numb as he caressed my waist sensually. It was a foreign feeling for me but l resumed kissing him. He carried me in his arms and l wrapped my legs around his torso confused but still continued kissing him. He broke the Kiss as we both lacked in oxygen.
He gently tucked my little strands of hair behind my ear panting heavily. He nuzzled his nose on my neck while leaving little kisses at the same time.
He traced Kisses back from my neck to my jaw and came facing me while l was breathing heavily from his sweet toture. He bit the crook of my neck lightly.

Meera-Angad!!
I moaned in pain. He licked the spot soothening the little pain he created. He kissed me again on my lips while his hand went around my neck. I kissed him back. He was still concentrating on Kissing me while his hands played with the hem of my T-shirt. He pinned me to the wall and l loosened my hold around his torso and stood on my feet.
He lifted the T-shirt and cold air tickled my exposed navel. He broke the kiss and l frowned but felt shy as he lifted it till my neck..

Angad-Any second thoughts Princess??
He asked and l nodded in No lifting my hands in the air so he can get rid of the material. He took the T-shirt off me while l suddenly felt shy. He put it somewhere and carried me in his arms. l wrapped my legs around torso again. He nuzzled my neck on the way to our room while l gently unbuttoned his shirt buttons one by one but suddenly we heard a DING that both of us literally shivered startled. It was the bell. He groaned loudly and l clamped his mouth to stop him.
I took my hand away as he looked at the door irrtated after securing me in his arms properly.

Angad-Who can come at this time??
He asked.

Meera-I don't know!!
I said. He put me down and went to get my T-shirt. He put it on me and left a soft Kiss on my forehead while l was a blushing mess due to the little thing we had some minutes ago. The bell started ringing continuously, pissing Angad more.

Angad-Coming!!
He yelled buttoning his Shirt buttons. He went to the door while l brushed my hair with my hand and went behind him. He peeked from the key hole.

Meera-Idiot!! We cannot see who is in the other side from the Key hole!!
I said. He nodded and opened the door.

Everyone-Hello Love Birds!!
They shouted in a unison and l grinned. It was Angad's family.

Angad-You people said you was coming tomorrow!!
He whined.

Maa-Ummm... we was going on the way to home but we thought to stay here and go tomorrow or the day after!!
She said nervously as Angad glared at them.

Dad-It was a sudden plan Angad!!

Meera-It's Ok Dad!! You can come here whenever you want!!
I said saving them from Angad's muderous look.

Maa-Huhh!! Mr.Angad Mehra talk now!!
She said with a winning smirk.

Angad-Come inside!!
He said, smirking. Iraa and Robin bursted out laughing. I chuckled and moved away making space for them to come in. They settled on the couch.

Meera-Did you people have your dinner??
I asked, seeing all of them sulking on the couch.

Maa-We thought to have Fresh Food without Fast Food!!
She said and that's when it hit me hard. Both me and Angad looked at each other in horror.

Iraa-What happened Bro!?
She asked.

Angad-We forgot to cook Dinner!!
He said and l glared at him. Now what if they ask. What was we doing without doing dinner!?!
Simple. You two was Making out!! Snapped my subconcious with sarcasm.

Maa-What was you two doing without doing Dinner??
She asked.

Angad-Mom!! She was busy in her Office work and me too!!
He covered up and l sighed.

Maa-Oh!!
She said. Later on we decided to order our dinner. We relished the delicious meal and was now talking sitting on the couch with Iraa and Robin either side of me.
We decided to sleep after talking for a long time but now the problem comes. How do we sleep because we only have two rooms.

Maa-Iraa and Meera in one room and the boys on the couch!!
She said and l nodded while Angad rolled his eyes. He is pissed off and it is clearly showing. I chuckled and left to our room with Iraa.

Iraa-Bhabhi!!
She called me as l arranged the bed.

Meera-Yes sweety??
I asked.

Iraa-Did we disturb you or something??
She asked concerned.

Meera-No Iraa!!
I said seeing her.

Iraa-I am sorry on my Family's behalf if we had disturbed you!!
She said fidgeting with her fingers.

Meera-Why are you being Formal Sweetheart. Ain't l a Family member too??
I asked.

Iraa-No Bhabhi!! It's not like that!! Off course you are Family!!
She said.

Meera-Then what!! You people can come here whenever you want Iraa!!
I said. She grinned, hugging me. I hugged her back and chuckled. Later on we laid on the bed and talked about literally everything. In sometime Iraa fell asleep talking. Sleep invaded me in a little while thinking of Angad.

Hello Readers! Hope all of you'll are doing fit and fine!
Just wanted to let you all know that from now onwards this book would be published on every Thursdays and Sundays!

Lots of Love!❤️ Take care!❤️