17

Then why the hell do you need a wife??

Angad

I wanted to leave her alone at home wantedly coz l know something is scaring her for sure. These days though we don't sleep cuddling at night still that nights incident is what l recall everytime. Why was she looking scared??
What happened now?? That she is sticking to me like literally everytime. I am sure it's not Love but it's something else. I'd be very glad if it's Love but you see this girl is a hard nut to crack and who is that Asad she was talking to that day?? Getting Angry on him like he's her boyfriend!!
I wrapped up my work for today and we left home at around 12 at night.
Meera was sleeping already. I carried her in my arms going to our apartment.
Later on l got her inside and laid her on the bed. I was above to go but fell on her. I tried to figure out How and that's when l noticed her mangalsutra was tangled with my shirt button. I gently tried removing it but this girl turned her head causing my nose to hit on her shoulder. Man!! That hurts.

Angad-Meera!!

Meera-Hmmm?!
She hummed casually but still sleeping.

Angad-We have a problem!!
I said.

Meera-Just Sleep!!
She snapped putting the duvet over her but how can l sleep like that. Thinking l have no way. l laid next to her and this time l tried again and succeeded in untangling the mangalsutra from my shirt button. Yayyyy Everyone!! Clap!! Clap!!
My subconcious rolled his eyes mentally.
I moved away from her and got changed. Later on l laid beside her and sleep invaded me in sometime.

1 MONTH LATER.....

Meera-I Hate You too!!
I heard her saying.
I opened my eyes and saw her talking with someone on phone. She whispered a ' Good Morning!! ' and l wished her back and left to change. I came in sometime all freshened up and sat on the dining table while she was wandering around the whole house talking. I wonder who is she talking with for so long. She placed the Breakfast on the table still talking on the phone.
It's irrtating. l want some attention too!!
I munched on my Breakfast silently clearly irrtated of her ignoring me.
She was laughing, bloody blushing, smiling and all those but on that fucking phone call!!

Meera-I am sorry for the way l shouted on you that day!!
She said. I looked up from my phone happily thinking she was saying it to me coz the incident that happened on our First night but no it was to some Bastard on the phone!! That's it. Everything has a limit and so does my patience. I walked to her. I pinned her hands above her head to the wall and got hold of her phone. She was shocked but l didn't give a damn!! I cut the call and threw it on the couch.

Meera-Angad!!
She shouted as l threw it.

Angad-What am l to you??
I asked plainly going nose to nose with her. Her hands were still pinned above her head.

Meera-Your my Husband if you didn't know.
She said sarcastically but our proximity was affecting her.

Angad-And so are you my Wife!!
I said with the same sarcasm.

Angad-Am l Piece of tissue?! You use it when you want and throw it when you want!!?
I shouted.

Meera-Angad what's wrong!?
She whispered.

Angad-Leave that Meera!! First of all!! What are we?? Ok Husband and Wife it is but shouldn't we atleast be like them!! It's just a name tag both of us have!!

Meera-It's not!!
She whispered but l can sense the rage.

Angad-It is!! After all you married me for a Stupid Reason!!
I said. She was silent.

Angad-Ok Fine!! Don't talk to me. Stay like that!! Let's part ways. I am fed up of living a relationship without it's most important foundation Love!!

Meera-Angad!! Please!!
She whispered and tears brimmed from her eyes.

Angad-What Please Meera?? You cry for god knows why and here l am like an idiot thinking you'll love me one day. Our Relationship is like that from day One!!
I shouted again.

Angad-Do l abuse You??
I asked and she nodded in ' No ' still tears flowing from her eyes. I want to wipe it but l have a heart too.

Angad-Do l scold you and use harsh words??
I asked again and she nodded in ' No ' again.

Angad-Do l.....

Meera-You don't do anything like that Angad!! Stoppp!! It's enough!!
She snapped cutting me off.

Angad-Then why can't you reciprocate my feelings??
I asked calmly.

Meera-Coz l.... l don't know!!
She said looking down.

Angad-Look into my eyes Meera!! Please!!
I said and she did.

Angad-I am going away!!
I said but it did pierce my heart.

Meera-No you won't!!
She said releasing her hands from my hold and got hold of my neck.

Angad-I am!!
I said bluntly looking away.

Meera-Then why the hell do you need a wife??
She shouted turning my face so that l face her.

Angad-I didn't need one but l loved one!! But she doesn't!! So what's the point! Life has had been the same since a Month Meera!
I said.

Meera-I swear to God!! If you leave me and go....

Angad-What would you do??
I asked cutting her off.

Meera-I'll Kill myself!!
She whispered.

Angad-What??
I asked suprised.

Meera-I'll Kill myself Mr.Mehra!!
She said again. I wantedly fought with her. Me! Leaving her and going. I wouldn't even do that in my dreams. If l am doing that. l am one hundred percent sure then about me being a pshyco.

Angad-Why would you and why does it matter if l leave you??
I asked thinking l'll be getting the reply l want. Maybe she would even open about what she is scared about.

Meera-My Husband matters to me!! What's your problem??
She asked wiping her face.

Angad-You don't even love me then where does this Husband thingy come from??
I asked, pulling her closer to me through her waist.