The Fall and The Rise - Part 1

No One's POV

On top of the snowy mountains somewhere in Japan, a family of seven are happily enjoying themselves with each other in their small wooden house.

"Tanjiro" Kie calls out for his eldest son. "Please come in, we're going to eat soon. It wouldn't be the same without you there." 

Tanjiro Kamado, the eldest son of Kie Kamado and Tanjuro Kamado. The older brother of Nezuko, Takeo, Hanako, Shigeru, and Rokuta. In the Kamado Family, a tradition was made. It is the passing of the hanafuda earrings and the Hinokami Kagura. At the age of 6, Tanjuro started to train Tanjiro and his body for the day he will perform the ritual dance. While training, he awakens his Demon Slayer Mark at the age of 9 that looked like a flame that envelops his top left of his head and just above his eyes, surprising  his father. With more training, he was able to activate his mark 24/7 and accidentally activated his See Through ability while trying to defend his siblings from a bear that appeared out of nowhere near their home, successfully beating the bear. Now being able to erase his presence due to his Selfless State and now at the age of 13, he now can perform the Ritual Dance to the Fire God that protects them from harm.

Suddenly, two kids banged the door opening it and running outside to their older brother, who was cutting logs to create charcoal to be sold at the village near the foot of the mountain.

"Nii-chan! Come and eat with us already!" Hanako and Shigeru yelled in unison. "Sure, it is getting cold and I'm getting hungry anyway." Tanjiro said to Hanako and Shigeru while caressing their heads. "Shigeru! Hanako! Don't disturb nii-chan. If only I could help nii-chan, you two wouldn't have to disturb him." Takeo sighed as Tanjiro gives a chuckle.

"Sorry Takeo but you can't even cut the logs properly and it sometimes take you longer than I do so... Maybe next time okay Takeo?" Tanjiro said with smile.  Takeo sighed as he nods and turns away pouting, not being able to help his older brother. Nezuko then calls them inside. "Where's Rokuta, Nezuko?"

Nezuko points at the other where they usually sleep and Tanjiro sees him sleeping like the toddler he is as he gave a warm smile. "Kaa-san! Nii-chan is here!" Nezuko called as Kie comes in and sits down with her children. "Itadakimasu!" (Thank You For the Food) They all said as they grabbed their food.

"Kaa-san... Everyone... Leave now..." Tanjiro said in a calm tone as his family stops what they were doing and nods at each other. As if they read Tanjiro's mind, they all got up and started preparing themselves in a hurry. Kie then wakes Rokuta up and carries him as Nezuko opens the backdoor of their home. Tanjiro goes to the room where they sleep, removes the futon and breaks open a plank in the floor, revealing a katana. "Kaa-san, I'll give you enough time to escape." He said, unsheathing the katana and going to the front of their home.

"But Tanjiro... you don't have to do this. We can all escape before he gets here." Nezuko told him with a worried tone and face as she went

"Nezuko... Tou-san trained me to protect our family after he dies. I am the man of the house and now it is my responsibility to protect our family now that Tou-san is died."

"But..." The two said in unison.

"Kaa-san... I promise that I'll be back for all of you." Tanjiro gave them a reassuring smile and pats Nezuko's head. "Now go! He's getting closer!" Nezuko and Kie nods and leaves with the others as they ran away.

Tanjiro's POV

This is it. I have to give them as much time as I can. Tou-san... Please bless me with your guidance. I will fulfill my duty as the eldest son in our family. He uttered in his mind as he gives himself a peptalk. His nose suddenly picked up the scent again as it gets stronger and closer to where he is. This scent... He's coming...

After a while, there he is. "Well, what do we have here?" A tall man with a black tuxedo and white pants, along with a white fedora to compliment his outfit. His pale skin and red slit-like pupils confirms his suspicion that this man in front of him is the progenitor of demons, the first demon and the Demon King himself, Muzan Jackson. HEE-HEE

KIDDING

Tanjiro's POV

"Kibutsuji Muzan..." I said in a low but calm voice. "We finally meet but I'll say this now. You will have to go through me before you kill my family!"

The man just chuckled. "So... knowing that your father has died, you must be the eldest son. Mind telling me your name before I send you to your grave?" He told Tanjiro with a devilish smile.

"Tanjiro Kamado... Remember that in the afterlife, Muzan." I responded, making Muzan laugh like a maniac while covering his eyes with his right hand.

"I doubt you could do anything to me boy. I also doubt you can properly hold that sword of yours, boy. Just accept your fate, bo-" I interrupted "I just told you my name, why are you still calling like I have no name? You may have more than 1 brain yet you can't process the name of who's going to kill you, can you?"

He then glares at me but I was unfazed with it. "Don't get cocky but how about this, boy? I will give you a choice, Kamado. Become a demon, become a Kizuki (Demon Moon) and become mine... Or die here along with your puny, little ugly fa-" I interrupted him again, cutting his left arm off as it flew off with my Sun Breathing Technique First Form: Waltz Flash. (A modified version of Dance. The user infuses the Thunder Breathing Technique First Form: Thunderclap and Flash into a high-powered slash of Dance by inhaling huge amounts of oxygen, increasing the pumping of blood through the entire body, focusing it on the legs, and releasing it all to assault the target with a slash.)

TBC

I don't know how well it is for other readers but it looks pretty decent for me but a bit too short I don't know. Tell me what could be improved or something like that.