𝖎𝖎𝖎. HORROR MOVIE

chapter ii

chapter ii.   maneater
HORROR      MOVIE

     Heather wasn't sure how she managed to get home

     Heather wasn't sure how she managed to get home. The events from the night before were a complete blur, feeling like it was nothing but a nightmare. A part of her wanted to believe that it was a nightmare, but it all felt too real for that to be true.

     The brunette went straight towards the bathroom, staring at her form in confusion and amazement. She was confused at the fact that she was in her pajamas, her hair disheveled, and she was clean, free from blood and dirt. Heather would've believed her theory about the events being a nightmare if it weren't for the trail of blood that was on the floor and the bloody handprint on the wall that led to the shower.

     Heather let out a shudder, looking away from the mess and back at the mirror. The girl tilted her head to the side, amazement in her eyes as she looked at how glowy and clear her skin looked. The brunette wasn't one to suffer from acne, having a very strict skin care routine, but her skin has never looked this amazing. It was dewy, soft and free of imperfections.

     The brunette let her hair down from her bun, shaking it out and feeling how soft it felt. She grabbed a comb, running it through her hair, seeing how voluminous it was. Her hair was also shiny and frizz free and she couldn't help but feel giddy.

     A rise of confidence surged through the girl, causing her to shove last night's memories into the back of her head. Heather ignored the mess in her bathroom and ran straight to her closet in excitement to prepare her outfit for the day.

▢    ▢ ▢    ▢ ▢    ▢ ▢    ▢

     "Okay, let's see this thing." Stiles Stilinski said once Scott McCall approached him. The two boys stood in front of the school, catching up with each other about the events of last night. Stiles had been busted by his dad, leaving poor Scott alone out in the woods where he was bitten by a wolf.

     "It was too dark to see much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf." Scott stated, pulling his shirt back down after letting Stiles see his patched up wound. The sleep deprived, spastic boy raised his eyebrows in surprise at Scott's statement.