𝖎𝖎. SACRFICIAL LAMB

chapter ii

chapter ii. maneater
SACRIFICIAL LAMB

     Heather woke up the next morning with her phone buzzing in the pocket of her maroon sweatpants

Heather woke up the next morning with her phone buzzing in the pocket of her maroon sweatpants. The brunette groaned, ignoring the infuriating buzz and cuddled closer to Stiles, who wrapped his arms around the girl and brought her closer to him, keeping her eyes shut so she'd fall back asleep. The buzzing continued, until it eventually stopped.

Heather fell asleep once more, but it didn't last long as she was interrupted again when she felt a soft pat on her shoulder. The girl fluttered her eyes, a pout on her lips as her gaze landed on Noah Stilinski, who held a sheepish expression on his face.

"Mr. Stilinski?" Heather questioned, although it was a bit slurred out due to the fact that she had just woken up.

"Goodmorning, Heather." The sheriff responded. "Your mother called me. She says she needs you to go home right now." The brunette rolled her eyes, rubbing them to get rid of her sleep. She nodded nonetheless, thanking the sheriff and packed up her belongings.

To say Heather was irritated at her mother was an understatement. The woman was insane. She was really waking her up at 7am for a car. The brunette knew it wasn't her car, but still. Ever since Robert, a very rich neurosurgeon, has been around, the car would mostly sit in the garage. He let her mother use his lamborghini and even promised to get her one after they get married.

With an irritated, tired, sigh, the girl left the Stilinski household, preparing herself for the long lecture she was about to receive.

▢    ▢ ▢    ▢ ▢    ▢ ▢    ▢

"So you're grounded?" Mandy questioned over the phone, annoyance laced in her tone. The brunette hummed in response, laying in bed as she read her latest vogue magazine.

"That's what I said." Heather replied, rolling her eyes at the blonde. Mandy groaned in annoyance, beginning to rant about how Heather's mother was totally being irrational and how their night was completely ruined. The brunette blocked out the rambling, and laid in complete silence as she read her magazine. If anything, the girl was glad she was grounded. She didn't really feel like going to the stupid bar anyways.