CHAPTER: 4 IN THE CASTLE!!

Previously:

*I smiled and bowed. They let us in and we are now walked inside the castle. There is not many Dragons here. I think the maids and guards are on their places. We are about to enter a big room and it's Throne Room I think. I am looking around and didn't notice that Andrea and Janelle already entered and when I realised I immediately open the big door and ran next to them completely forgetting I am in a freaking Castle!! *

Present:

Yoongi Point Of View :

We are in the Throne Room,we are waiting for the flowers of our mother cause they both want us to help them in mom's Garden. Well they think that we have that family bonding kind of thing leg before but no. We already know that we are not gonna be those Jolly kids cause we are freezing As Ice. We are sitting and already starting to be bored and irritate how slow those two girls are. We know that those two girls they always come here. In fact those to a really pretty not only in my eyes but also to the eyes of everyone and yes my brothers thought that too but we can't. We can't forget our love. We tried to love again but no. It's no use.

Jungkook : Are we going to wait for hours?
Hoseok : I will literally punish those two for being late!
Jimin : And what do you want to do?
Namjoon : It's either he will cut their wings.
Taehyung : Or raid their flower shop.
King : Can you wait for a bit?
Jin : I'mma go to my room,and just call me when they are already here.

He stand up
The door slightly open revealing the two girl dragons.

Yoongi : They are already here.

Jin sat down again.
The King and Queen greeted them while we didn't.

Queen : Where are the others? Where are the daisies?

They both looked at each other confused when the door opened revealing a lady.

........... To be continued.

Guys don't worry I will post the next part very Soon.