One Shot-3: To the Future and Past

Start from the beginning

"What's going on here?" Kakashi asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Don't hit my daughter!" Everyone's eyes went wide besides Y/n, Naruto, and Sasukes. Naruto stood protectively in front of the red head.

"Your daughter?!" Everyone asked, surprised. Y/n stood up and grabbed her headband and put it around her forehead again.

'She lookes like Naruto, Kushina, Minato, and Hinata mixed....' Kakashi thought.

"I am Y/n Uzumaki! Daughter of Naruto and Hinata Uzumaki! My dad Naruto, the 7th Hokage!" Everyone stood shocked, Naruto blushed slightly and Hinata became as red as a tomato.

"It looks like I came back to the past, so I am from the future, Dattebane!" Y/n smiled.

With Naruto and Sasuke

They saw Y/n walk into a portal so they fallowed.

"What the hell was she thinking?" Sasuke whispered, a little irritated. Naruto sighed but saw Y/n talk to what looked like younger Naruto and Sasuke.

"Wait- Sasuke." The both froze and watched.

"As I was saying, I am Y/n Uzumaki, Daughter of Naruto and Hinata Uzumaki. Believe it!" Y/n smiled. Naruto and Sasuke watched from afar. After a bit of watching Y/n looked sad.

'She looks so sad' Naruto and Sasuke thought.

"Dad never spends time with us. He's always at the tower, working. He's always busy, I mean I don't blame him, but it still hurts. He rarely comes home and when he does it's super late or a shadow clone, so I don't really get to spend time with him, ya know. But hey, I may just be overreacting! I still love him, I would sacrifice my life to save his! Dattebane!" Naruto looked shocked. He had guilt fill him.

After, the three ended up in the ramen shop and started roughhousing then literally physically hurting each other.

"What the hell? How do I- me- her- what?" Naruto looked confused on why they where physically hurting each other.

Back with Y/n

Y/n smiled putting her hands behind her head, her face was still bleeding.

"Wait- who marries Sasuke-Kun!?" Sakura asked, everyone's attention went back onto the red head.

"Hm, Sakura-Chan does." Y/n smiled. Sasuke had a faint blush spread across his cheeks and Sakura was super happy.

"Ha! Beat that Ino pig!" Sakura pumped the air.

"Actually, You, mom, and Ino become best friends in the future." Sakura looked a bit surprised.

"Sakura, mom. Can I do your hair?" Y/n asked excitedly. Hinata nodded but Sakura hesitated.

"It's ok, you don't have to." Sakura nodded and sat in front of Y/n.

"S-so Y/n, a-am I a g-good m-mom?" Hinata asked, playing with her fingers.

"You are the best mom! Your sweet, caring, and amazing! There was this on time I broke my arm and you where there for me the whole time! Dattebane!" Y/n smiled, again.

"You really are Narutos kid. Oh, so do I have a kid?" Sakura asked, Y/n was braiding her hair.

"Oh yes, she's very pretty. She has black hair and black eyes. She wears glasses, and her favorite color is red. Her name is Sarada Uchiha." Y/n explained finishing her hair.

"There!" Everyone stared in surprise.

"Y-you are v-very good a-at h-hair Y-Y/n" Y/n put her hands on her hips proudly.