One Shot-3: To the Future and Past

Start bij het begin

"Hey, should we get some ramen?" Y/n said, her eyes where shining with excitement. Naruto jumped up excitedly and had a huge smile on his face.

"Of corse! I love ramen! Dattabayo!" Naruto started running to the ramen place and Y/n grabbed Sasukes wrist.

"Come on Uncle Sasuke. Oh, I mean Sasuke. Heh, sorry." Y/n smiled running but she let go of Sasukes wrist so he was running next to her.

"Hn." Was all he said, Y/n started laughing.

"You really do sound like Uncle Sasuke. The way he always says 'Hn'" When Y/n said Hn she acted out the way Sasuke does it. He rolled his eyes and once they got to Ichiraku Y/n sat between the two boys. Little did they know two men fallowed the red head into the portal, and has been fallowing her.

They were slurping there ramen but Y/n and Naruto was having a competition, the thing is they both where on top of the counter but holding themselves up with there one hand while the other hand was helping them eat. So there feet where in the air and there face where super close to the bowls. Sadly Sasuke swooped Y/n's arm out of the way and her face landed in the bowl of ramen. Naruto sat back down and started laughing, Sasuke gave one of his smirks and Y/n was pouting.

"It's not funny! Dattebane!" Y/n yelled, crossing her arms, noodles stuck to her face. Naruto was still laughing so Y/n thought of an idea. Y/n jumped to Naruto and tackled him to the ground.

"Hey! What are you doing!" He yelled.

"This is what you get for laughing! Dattebane!" Y/n yelled, the next thing you know, the two rolling around on the ground, wrestling. They where rolling around so crazy they ended up outside the little shop.

"Ow!"

"Hey!"

"Screw you!"

"You ugly tomato!"

"Ok, fox boy!"

"Shut up, tomato!"

"Shut the hell up! Dattebane!!!"

The two where yelling at each other, still roughhousing on the ground.

"Hn, you both are dobes." Sasuke said, sighing.

"Shut up Sasuke!" The two yelled, looking at Sasuke. He 'tched' and looked away.

"Ow! What the heck-" Naruto glare at the girl. Sasuke was just watching and two girls came up to see them fighting.

"Hey!" Y/n yelled, she rolled them over so Y/n was on top.

"Ow! Y/n!" Naruto yelled, Y/n hit the top of his head. Naruto rolled them over again and started hitting her head harder, but he didn't mean to. Her head was slightly bleeding, her headband fell off her forehead onto the ground. Y/n grabbed Narutos collar of his shirt and hit her head against his head. His headband fell off a long time ago. Naruto fell backwards off Y/n, She scrambled onto her feet and got into fighting position, same with Naruto.

"Hey! You two!" Someone yelled.

They turned and saw a pink haired and purple haired girl walking towards them. Sense Naruto was distracted Y/n went to punch his gut but someone stopped her.

"Ugh" Y/n looked up and saw Kakashi.

"Kakashi-Sensei!" Y/n yelled falling backwards. The pink hair girl grabbed Y/n by her hair and started beating her up.

"Don't mess with Naruto!" She yelled.

"Sakura! Stop!" Naruto yelled, he started getting overprotective. He grabbed Sakura and hit her.