Random Headcannons

This is just some random parent headcannons I came up with, I am currently sick and I just wanted to write something before I move on to the next request❤️

By the way, feel free to write your headcannons in the comments if you want to!

------

Bangalore

- Bangalore had to keep an eye on you every second of the day when you were a baby, because you liked to chew on metal. Once she found you chewing on a bullet.

Bloodhound

- bloodhounds crow Arthur likes to sit on your head

Wraith

- Wraith had no idea how to raise a child at first and had to be guided by the voices and the other legends.

Gibraltar

- you both cook together every day.

Pathfinder

- Pathfinder likes to show people baby pictures of you on his screen.

Mirage

- when you do something fun without telling Mirage, he gets really dramatic and will be petty for days.

Lifeline

- she thinks that octane is a bad influence on you, but you really like to hang out with him. He is like a fun uncle.

Caustic

- when Caustic gets mad at you he gives you the silent treatment and it can last for days.

Octane

- I feel like the second octane found you he took a picture of you and sent it to his dad with a text that said: guess what papá, you have a grandchild now! To bad you will never meet them🤟 jajajajaja.

Wattson

- for your seventh birthday she gave you your own nessie plushie.

Crypto

- Crypto's paranoia rubbed off on you and now whenever you both walk outside you're always on high alert.

Revenant

- once when you were a toddler he went out on a killing spree with you strapped on his back.

Loba

- you have a spa day every Saturday.

Rampart

- the first time you used shiela she shed a proud tear, You didn't notice.

Horizon

- she likes to take you stargazing.

Fuse

- when you can't sleep he plays the guitar for you

Valkarie

- sometimes she catches you wearing her helmet and it always makes her smile.

Seer

- he hates it when you are insecure, because he thinks you are perfect just as you are.

Ash

- whenever you call her mom it makes her feel happy but she doesn't want to admit it.