First Day Of school

Bangalore

Bangalore: ok here is the deal, don't take crap from anyone and listen to your teacher. You understand soldier.

Y/n: yes mom!😤

Bangalore: good! I'll pick you up after school, good luck kid.

Bloodhound

Bloodhound homeschool you so you can learn how to hunt but they will put you in a normal school when you are older.

Wraith

Wraith teleported to school with you, she was nervous about leaving you alone there but she convinced herself that this would be good for you. Besides Wraith will see you after school.

Gibraltar

He made you a lunchbox and drove you to school. He was so choked up and kept thinking about how you were growing up so fast.

Pathfinder

It was the other legends that told path that you have to go to school. He was really excited for you because you can make many friends at school :D

Mirage

Mirage cried, he didn't want you to go. You would think that you would be the one to cry right now but nope! He gave you the tightest hug ever and it took forever to get free.

Lifeline

Lifeline is really proud of you, she can't believe that you are growing up so fast and she knows that you will be good.

Caustic

Caustic homeschools you and he is a really good teacher. You don't really mind because he has been like this since the day he got you. But he really homeschools you because he thinks that the other kids will cause your brain to rott or something.

Octane

He dosen't want to leave you in that prison, but if he don't let you Lifeline will kick his ass. Therefore he sprints with you on his back to school so that he can spend some time with you before dropping you off.

Wattson

You tried going to school but you didn't like it at all so wattson decided to homeschool you instead.

Crypto

He is waaaaaaay to paranoid to leave you out of his sight for too long. He also homeschools you.

Revenant

The very first day you were labeled as the wierd kid but you didn't give a shit and neither did Revenant.

Loba

Loba makes sure that you look absolutely fabulous before dropping you off at school💅

Rampart

Rampart gives you a peptalk before dropping you off and she thinks that you will do great in school

Horizon

Horizon is sooooo proud of you, she walks you inside the classroom and kisses you goodbye

Fuse

He homeschooled you at first but he thought that you should make some friends and he eventually let you go to school.

Valkarie

Valkarie flies you to school every day and it is so fun. You get a chance to enjoy your time together before being separated for a while💖