First Words

Bangalore

Word: no

Bangalore was trying to feed you but you are a really picky eater. And the baby food that she picked for you consisted of mashed brocoly and peas, pretty distasteful for you.

It has been twenty minutes and you both were getting frustrated.

Bangalore: look y/n your not leaving this highchair until you eat you damn food.

Your eyes were getting teary and you continued to dodge the spoon, and after some time you had enough and wailed:

"Nooooooooooo!"

Bangalore was shocked and she dropped the spoon, she eventually smiled a little and patted your head.

Bangalore: *sigh* fine you win

Bloodhound

Word: all father

Bloodhound walked in to their home again with a new hunting troofy, you watched them from your little corner and saw that they were placing the troofy on a shrine.

Bloodhound did this everytime they came back from a hunt and you really wanted to impress them, you had practiced in secret for a while and you were finally ready.

Y/n: all father

Bloodhound turned around to face you.

Bloodhound: what was that my tiny fighter?

You pointed at the shrine and said it again a little louder.

Y/n: all father!

Bloodhound: good job my tiny fighter.

Wraith

Word: boo

You were hiding under your mother's bed, you waited patiently for her to arrive so that you could complete your mission.

You giggled to yourself but stopped when you heard footsteps down the hall.

Wraith: y/n?

'they are under the bed'

You could see her crouch down and as soon as she locked eyes with you you yelled:

"boo!"

She didn't react but she scooped you up and kissed your forehead.

Wraith: nice try kid

You pouted and admitted defeat, you can get her another time

Gibraltar

Word: bruddah

Your dad called people bruddah all the time and you wanted to say it as well.

You were sitting in Gibraltar's lap while he was talking to Pathfinder and the he said it again, you decided to copy him.

Y/n: bruddah

Gibraltar was extremely proud and he was crying happy tears.

Lifeline

Word: D. O. C

You were playing with doc and your mom, Lifeline eventually decided to teach you how to talk.

Lifeline: y/n say D. O. C

Y/n: d-d-p-d

Lifeline: that's it you got it, d-o-c, doc!

Y/n: d-do-doce!

She picked you up and hugged you close.

Lifeline: good boy/girl