Hellblazer and Primak Movie 5#: Mistress of Death Within the Rings Part 2

ابدأ من البداية

Ishtar starred at in confusion

Shopkeeper:" It's a Distance Mirror..... It's clever, if somewht prideful......It will read a thought arrange in your mind's eye. When I indicate, say your name and clap your hands." he said as he clapped his hands causing the treasure box to open as glass shards came out of it as they assemble creating a mirror.

Shopkeeper:" And it likes to be called 'sir'." he said with a smile.

Y/n:" The mirror wants to be called sir?" she asked as she raised an eyebrow.

Shopkeeper:" I don't make the rules. I just run the shop. Sir! You will obey the wishes of the one who speaks hername next." he said as he chuckled.

Y/n:"................. Aurora II Y/n Zatara Belnades........... from now on you'll refer me as Lady Death." she said her full name as she then clapped her hands.

The mirror then received the message as Y/n then spoke up again.

Y/n:" Sir Mirror, see my wish."  she said as the mirror then showcased her the current movements of Ifrit Djinn, aswell as noticing two cells containing both Mercury and Emerald dirty and beaten to a pulp.

Y/n then laughed at their suffering making Ishtar eyes widen.

Y/n:" Hehehe~🖤..... There you are! It's been a long time since I've seen those faces!! Are you breathing, traitors?~🖤. Good. Sir Mirror, where are we?" she asked as the mirror then showcased her Ifrit Djinn residence shown to be a floating temple above the skies.

Y/n:" Hmm.... I do not recognize the place." she said as Gamila then came out of the ring.

Gamila:" It's The Temple of Qamar it was the owned by the Night Fathers before the Ambitious Genie's ascension." she said meaning they already had an advantage as they could've used Guerrilla tactics when they'll attack the Temple.

However there was one more question Y/n was wondering, how did Mercury and Emerald ended up in the book since only Y/n was sent here. Meaning that someone must have gotten a double of the book she ended up entering.

Y/n:" Sir Mirror, who is Ifrit Djinn's benefactor?" she asked.

The mirror then proceeded to show Tyrian Callows, now a vampiric scorpion Demon and Lieutenant of Ifrit Djinn's army.

Y/n:".... Grandma's boot licker..........." she said with a serious look on her face.

Gamila:" The Temple of Qamar is in the Land of Aldebaran of the North Constellation lying immediately North-West of Orion." she told Y/n.

Y/n then clapped her hands as the mirror retreated back in the treasure box.

The Shopkeeper then spoke up.

Shopkeeper:" Was this a useful thing?" he asked.

Y/n:" Extremely. You have my thanks, kind shopkeeper." she said.