"I hope you aren't, I used all my hangover kit on you."

"Are you mad?"

"Am I mad? Alex, you ditched me.. again." I say obviously mad at him.

"Look I'm sorry," Alex says as I get up from the floor.

"I'm not going to keep taking your apologies," I tell him before he shakes his head.

"I do not want to lose you not now, please."

"Alex save your begging. An intern never begs." I tell him before I made my way back into my room and closed the door behind me.

I honestly do not want to see Alex at all. I mean yes he showed up drunk on my doorsteps but that does not mean I will forgive him for all the heartaches he had caused me.

KNOCK

KNOCK

"I'm leaving, Olivia. I just wanted you to know so you can leave your room." I hear Alex say from the other side of my door.

~~

"She is staying," Derek says pissed that Dr. Webber has Addison an actual job at the hospital.

"And Izzy has a crush on Alex. What else can you expect in Seattle." I tell Derek before he nods as we're currently alone in the elevator telling each other our troubled lives.

"You know if Addison is staying, Mark will probably come by." I continue to speak before Derek looks at me.

"Do not get started on that," Derek mentions before I nod as it clearly got on his nerves but I didn't mean to.

As soon as the elevator door opens, Dr. Burke walks in.

"Look at us, all the surgeons sleeping with interns," Derek speaks up as the door closes which makes Preston and I look at Derek.

"Ex-sleeping with interns." Preston corrects him before I nod.

"That does not apply to Olivia. I heard Alex sleep at yours last night." Derek says before I look at him.

"Actually he showed up to my house drunk off his ass," I say correcting my brother.

The elevator doors open once again for it to be Dr. Bailey.

"You have to be kidding me," Miranda says before she gets on the elevator.

"I am assigning you all my interns. If you sleep with any more of them, I will make sure to make a report." Miranda says after the elevator door closes.

"We are all class one surgeons here," I tell her before she looks at me.

"Do not try to play doctor house Miss Harper Avery winner." Miranda Bailey tells me before both Preston and Derek laugh.

"Tell here Miranda," Derek says before she looks at him.

"I mean Dr. Bailey." He says correcting himself before Preston and I laugh now.

"Dr. Burke I will send you Dr. Yang, Dr. Sheppard I will send you Dr. Karev, and Dr. Ortega I will send you-" Dr. Bailey says before I am interrupted as I get paged.

"I have to go see Dr. Webber," I say after looking at my pager.

As the elevator door opens, we all rush out of the awkward and comfortable elevator. We all disperse to go check on our patients or interns. I make my way to the chief's office to see why he paged me.

"Nice hat," I told him after I entered his office.

I am glad he is back from surgery so Preston can focus on his surgery.

"I paged you because you must go to New York immediately."

"Immediately, what happened?" I am concern as I have not gone to New York since Derek got married.

"There was an enormous building explosion. They want the best they can get, pack your bags as you have a jet to get to."

"Bags are already packed," I tell him as I have an emergency bag in my locker.

"Okay, head to the emergency entrance. Ambulance four will get you to the jet."

I walk out of the office and head towards my locker to go pick up my bag.

Once I get my bag, I get on the elevator to find Alex standing there.

"Good morning," I tell him as the elevator door closes.

Of course, today is not the day for elevator rights. I think it is too late to note it.

"Where are you heading?" He asks me once he noticed I was changed and had a bag in my hand.

"You quit?" He continued to ask.

"No, just because you fucked it up, I am not quitting my job."