𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸: 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜

▲▲▲❦❦❦————————❦❦❦▲▲▲

Chapter 1: Meeting Mikey™√
Chapter 2: Festival ™√
Chapter 3: Valhalla™√
Chapter 4: Hang out™√
Chapter 5: Fight™√
Chapter 6: Valhalla Vs Toman™√
Chapter 7: Black dragons ™√
Chapter 8: Mikey™
Chapter 9: Emma™√
Chapter 10: Tenjiku Fight™√
Chapter 11: Beach day Pt.2™√
-{Chapter 12: Meeting Former Demon Slayers™√}-
▲▲▲❦❦❦————————❦❦❦▲▲

2™√-{Chapter 12: Meeting Former Demon Slayers™√}-▲▲▲❦❦❦————————❦❦❦▲▲▲

▲▲▲❦❦❦————————❦❦❦▲▲

  Y/n happily invited all her friends along to the mountains, after the year
of fighting demons, she is able to let them see her family.

  They took the train, walk, took the cab, and here they are, Y/n old home. Or now Tanjiro's home.

  "Okay! Everyone, on your best behavior, my brother and his wife are here, and the kids!" Y/n said, everyone nodded.

  Y/n resume walking, the home is lit and figures walking inside. Y/n knocked on the door.

  Footsteps walked over, the door slid open, Kanao eyes widened, after years of sending letters.

  "Y-y/n! You're here!" Kanao smiled, she and Tanjiro got married and have kids.

  Kanao looked behind Y/n, "Oh, guests! Lucky you, we just built a bigger house!" Kanao ran in yelling for her kids to come and Tanjiro.

  Y/n gestured them in, "Wow! So cool!" Mikey said, Y/n gulped, she was nervous. After the war she spend at least a few days with them before returning. She then visited them at the wedding.

  "Y/n?" Y/n smiled, Tanjiro walked out, he smiled brightly too, they both ran at each other.

  "Y/n!! You visited!!" Tanjiro smiled, Y/n looked back, his 2 kids are their standing waiting.

  Y/n released Tanjiro, she gestured them to come. They ran and hugged Y/n, "Auntie!!"

  Tanjiro looked at the group, "Oh? Boys?!! Y/n, you've been friends with boys?!!" His eyes widened.

  Y/n laughed, "Well, we have girls!" Emma, Hinata, and Yuzuha, popped out behind the boys.

  Tanjiro sighed, "Well, I'm Tanjiro Kamado, I'm her older brother. That's my wife, Kanao." He held his hand out.

  Mitsuya shook it, "Nice to meet you, Tanjiro! I'm Takashi Mitsuya, Takashi is fine."

  Tanjiro smiled wider, "Hey, Y/n! He's perfect! Are you two married?" Y/n ears turned a bit red.

  Mitsuya eyes widened, "Well, no. We're just.... Friends.." He want more than friends.

  Tanjiro sniffed, "Hmm, okay..." He looked over at the others.

  "Okay! We have other guests arriving-" Tanjiro got cut off by a loud voice.

  "Kamaboko Gonpachiro!!" Black that faded to blue male appeared with a black hair female.

  "Huh?" Hakkai being the end, looked confused, Tanjiro irked.

  "It's Tanjiro!!" Tanjiro yelled, he ignored him, "Who they?" He pointed to the group.

  "That's Y/n friends!" Tanjiro said, He looked at Tanjiro, "M/P/N?" Tanjiro nodded.

  "Inosuke Hashibira!!" Inosuke yelled, the female with him shook her head, "Aoi Hashibira, I'm his wife."

  "Tanjiro!!!!" A pitched voice yelled, a yellow male ran inside knocking a few boys down.

  "H-hey! Don't knock down the guests!!" Tanjiro said, Y/n laughed, Pikachu looked over, "Y/N-CHAN!!!" He ran and hugged her.

  "Z-zenitsu!" Y/n said, Draken pulled him back, "Hey, think you're doing?" Zenitsu screeched, "HE'S GONNA KILL ME!! TANJIRO HELP!!!"

  Everyone covered their ears, "Geez, so loud!" Y/n sighed, "Anyways, let's go!!"

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  They all got along, Inosuke and Baji went with pretty well due to their unintelligent and attitude.

  Tanjiro and Mitsuya got along awesome, Tanjiro approves him saying he should Marry Y/n.

  Zenitsu and Takemitchy got along great for their crybaby act.

  Y/n and Kanao are friends with Emma, Yuzuha, Hinata.

  Kanao got up to answer the door, "Oh, Giyuu, Sanemi!" They entered, "Wow, lot of people!" Giyuu said, he sat down next to Sanzu.

  Sanemi growled, he saw Y/n and walked over, "Tch. Y/n." Y/n smiled and hugged Sanemi, he hugged her back.

  "Boys huh? OKAY! WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS ARE Y/N BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND?!" Sanemi yelled, no one moved.

  "Grrr, good." He patted her head, he sat down.

  Y/n sighed, "Hmm, we'll head back when it's dark." Kanao shook her head, "You can stay, that's what Tanjiro would want."

  "Hahaha!! Ever since turning into a human again, I remember my family and human days. Being a demon is okay, I saved a lot of people." Y/n turned to face the boys.

  Izana smiling and enjoying himself, Mikey also doing the same, Sanzu is talking to Giyuu and Sanemi.

  Everyone got along great, Emma, Hinata, and Yuzuha smiled.

▲▲▲❦❦❦————————❦❦❦▲▲▲

  "Alright! Let's head out!" Y/n said, Mikey and Baji stared at Inosuke to is headbutting everything.

  Zenitsu waved bye to Takemitchy, Sanemi grunted, Draken noticed, "Weird."

  Tanjiro sighed, "Bye! You all can visit next time!" Everyone waved, "Ah, looks like all of you got along great!"

  "Not the fact, Baji and Inosuke got into a fight, or wrestling." Chifuyu said, Baji got injured during that fight.

  "And Takemitchy and Zenitsu cried for some reason." Smiley said, Angry and Sanemi got along pretty well.

  "Hehe! Tanjiro and Takashi got along! Their the mom group! With Draken of course!" Y/n said.

  "Pftt!! Mom, Ken-Chin!!" Mikey said, Draken was held back from strangling Mikey, he hid behind Y/n.

  "Ken-Chin is going to eat me!!" Mikey dug his face into Y/n side. "Alright! Enough!"

  The walk felt like a few minutes than hours.

▲▲▲❦❦❦————————❦❦❦▲▲▲

  "Love the fact, that Inosuke headbutted Hakkai." Mitsuya said.

  "Whatever..." Hakkai answered.
▲▲▲❦❦❦————————❦❦❦▲▲▲

  Sorry, I got a short storage in my brain. I couldn't come up with the best one. And this one is short.