Chapter 2| Festival

Case fact #1| Emma likes Draken, but also Y/n. Draken also admitted the samething.
––––+–––––––+––––––––+–––––––––+––––

  Y/n slept for days, when she woke up it's August 3rd, the festival fight. Y/n hummed, as she got off of the bed.

  Heading towards her closet, she grabbed her Haori and tied her front hair with a pink ribbon.

  She walked out and locked the front door, she then closed the gate. Her eyes wondered around.

  Y/n headed towards Mitsuya's place, when she got there. Her small hand made a fist and gently knocked on the door.

  She waited, the door opened and Takashi appeared, "Moshi Moshi. Who is it?"

  "Hmph!!" Y/n hummed, her hand unmade and waved hello.

  "Y-y/n? When did you woke up?" Takashi asked, he let her in, as soon as he did Y/n ran and jumped on the couch.

  Her fingers made numbers, Left is 4 and right is 3. She then add a 0 to the 3.

  "4:30pm? It's 4:43, well, the festival is here wanna go with me?" Takashi asked, Y/n nodded.

  Takashi smiled as he went over, he patted her head which she leaned in.

  "Hmm.." she hummed, Y/n made an accident by purring softly.

  Takashi froze, 'Sh-She purred!! Omg!'
Y/n looked up at Takashi who is frozen while blushing.

  Y/n didn't see the blush since it wasn't visable. She poked him, it made him jump.

  "S-sorry..." Takashi muttered out, he gently scratches Y/n chin.

  "HmmMmm.." she hums, her head gently shook. Takashi fell down, Y/n is now alerted.

  Her eyes looked at Takashi, her body moved over to Takashi and shook him. That didn't work she then jumped on his stomach.

  He groaned in pain, Y/n huffed proudly. Takashi recovered and looked up at Y/n.

  He couldn't get mad at her, "You're lucky that you're cute." He poked her small nose.

"Alright! Let's get ready for the festival!" Takashi said, he stood up while Y/n followed him behind.

--------------------------------------–----------------------

  Takashi is carrying Y/n on his back, well a box he is carrying. Y/n gotten tired of walking.

  He ride on his motorcycle when Takemitchy flagged him down. They talked and Takashi let Takemitchy on his motorcycle.

  He drive where Draken is at, once there Draken is all bloody and panting. Moebius are there some are knocked down by Draken.

  "Hehe, looks like 20 is my limit. Mitsuya, Takemitchy." Draken said, his head had blood coming out.

  The box wiggled due to blood staining the air. Y/n calmed herself, defend good people fight bad people, that's what Draken taught.

  Takashi and Takemitchy stepped in, Moebius are talking trash when another engine is heard.

  "Mikey." Draken said, he looked up. Mikey got off and walked towards Hanma.

  He saw Peh who is with them, Y/n hummed, her breathing ragged.

  Her box moved, Takashi had the box on his back while fighting Moebius members.

  Y/n kicked the box cover open, her kick knocked one member sneaking up on Takashi.

  "Y/n!" Takashi said, he's surprised. Y/n vein popped out as he pupils turned slits.