If Y/n turned back to human

"Come on!! Y/n!!". "Y/N!!".  "S-she's... Turning into human!!"

 Turning into human!!"

"B-big B-brother.." "AHHHH!!!"

  Y/n was walking up the forest with her friends. It's a peaceful time, *Boom!*

  Y/n head shot up, "Rrr..." Y/n eyes had slits and her nail grew sharper, she glared around and turning.

  "What's wrong Y/n-Chin?" Mikey asked, he is also on alert. Baji looked around and saw nothing

  "Uhh, is that a person wearing a checkers haori?" Chifuyu asked, he pointed towards the figure.

  "There's 2 more." Hanma said, looking at the direction.

  Y/n looked and spirited towards the 3 figures.

  Tanjiro looked straight he smile and ran, Inosuke and Zenitsu followed.

  "What's wrong, Tanjiro??" Zenitsu asked, he was worried.

  Tanjiro ran not listening, Y/n ran at the same direction with the boys behind.

  Both hugged each other, Y/n gently placed her hand behind Tanjiro's head and hummed softly.

  Tanjiro fell down as tears fell from his eyes.

  "Y/n!" Tanjiro cried after not seeing Y/n for a long time.

  They defeated Muzan and lived in peace.

  After the war Y/n went back home as the demon slayers did the same. Tanjiro didn't give the antidote to Y/n as he forgot about it.

  "Oi! Who are you?" Draken ask d, he glared at Tanjiro, "Y/n-Chan!!" Zenitsu ran and hugged Y/n, Inosuke just stood and stared at Y/n.

  "Oi, stop hugging her like that." Baji said with his glare.

  Zenitsu hid behind Inosuke, "EKKK!! HES GONNA KILL MEE!!!"

  Y/n looked at Tanjiro, she patted his head, Tanjiro got up and took a deep breath.

  "I'm Kamado Tanjiro! Y/n older brother!" He said proudly.

  ...

"HUH!?!" "SHE HAS AN OLDER BROTHER??"

  Mitsuya being not surprised, walked up to Tanjiro and handed his hand out.

  "Mitsuya Takashi, Y/n friend." Tanjiro shook his hand and smiled, he sniffed.

  "Ah, you like her, right? You got my approval!" Tanjiro said, Mitsuya eyes widened, then turned into a smile.

  "Ah, thanks." He scratched his nape.

  Tanjiro looked at Y/n, he took out the antidote and gave it Y/n.

  "This will turn you back into a human, so do you?" Tanjiro asked, he gently smiled, the boys looked at Y/n.

  Y/n stared at the bottle, she took it and drank it. (I think?)

  Her muzzle dropped, as she fell. Y/n gasped for air.

  "Hmph! Ahh!" Y/n eyes widened, her memories came back, Muzan entering, killing her family, turning her into a demon, the Hashiras she hanged out with, all flooded back.

  Y/n cried as her eyes turned back, her sharp fangs disappeared, and her nails turned into a human.

  She shrunk a bit as she got up, Tanjiro teared as the boys did the same, Y/n is back into a human.

  Tanjiro hugged Y/n tight, "Finally! You're human again! Y/n!"

  Mikey walked up, he kneeled down, "Y/n-Chin? Talk for us, okay?"

  "B-big B-brother.." Y/n said, she teared up and hugged Tanjiro back, "I-i'm human!"

  They boys ran and piled up on the siblings. "Damn, Y/n looks the same but her eyes are different."

  Hanma smiled as the boys crowded around Y/n, they praised and patted Y/n on the head.

  "Big brother, are you married yet? You're 18!" Y/n said, her voice is high and cute.

  Tanjiro cheeks burned, "Kanao, she's my wife.'' (let's say that)

  Y/n smiled, "Let's celebrate! I'm human again!" They all cheered as all headed off to Tokyo.

(Sorry if it's Terrible, I'm still not use to typing stories nor writing.)

"I'm back!" "Marry me, Y/n?'

"How's everyone?" "I'm hungry! Haven't eaten human food for years!!"