𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼: 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝚅𝚜 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗

●●●❥❥❥❧❧❧-------------------❧❧❧❥❥❥●●
Chapter 1: Meeting Mikey™√

Chapter 2: Festival ™√
Chapter 3: Valhalla™√
Chapter 4: Hang out™√
Chapter 5: Fight™√
-{Chapter 6: Valhalla Vs Toman™√}-
●●●❥❥❥❧❧❧-------------------❧❧❧❥❥❥●●●

Chapter 2: Festival ™√Chapter 3: Valhalla™√Chapter 4: Hang out™√Chapter 5: Fight™√-{Chapter 6: Valhalla Vs Toman™√}-●●●❥❥❥❧❧❧-------------------❧❧❧❥❥❥●●●

●●●❥❥❥❧❧❧-------------------❧❧❧❥❥❥●●●

  Y/n stayed in her box, she's the strongest among them. Mikey kept her in a low profile.

  Despite the cute demon look, she's the monster in battle. Y/n flinched when she felt a vibration.

  "Hmm.." She did come out, she waited a slept for awhile. After a few minutes, Y/n kicked the box open.

  Heads turned to the box, Y/n grew in height, she growled. Running to Valhalla members, she punched them in the stomach.

  Not to hard to kill them just enough to make them pass out. She rekt everyone, of course getting injuries.

  Y/n looked around for Baji, she caught a familiar hair.

  "Grr...." She growled louder, Y/n raised her leg and stomped into the ground. The group broke due to the impact.

  Valhalla members stepped back, "What the hell?!!" They screeched in terror.
Y/n ran and watched everything that is happening.

  She jumped up to the highest place and watched. Y/n isn't going to fight anymore.

  [Kazutora Vs Mikey. Hanma Vs Draken.]

  This is getting interesting, Y/n knew Kazutora isn't strong enough to defeat Mikey.

  She's a worried about Mitsuya, Y/n hummed. Takemitchy is doing okay, kisaki helped Mikey.

  Baji appeared, Y/n stood, Kazutora was going to stab Baji, but Takemitchy tackled him down.

  "Thanks Takemitchy..." Baji yelled at the 3rd division, Y/n was surprised when he defeated the whole gang.

  Holding a sharp metal bar at Kisaki, Baji spits out blood. Y/n drooled, but shook her head.

  Y/n saw Mikey getting up, "What did you do, Kisaki?!" Chifuyu yelled, Kisaki didn't flinch, "I didn't do anything."

  Takemitchy eyes widened, "Wait, so, Kazutora is the one..." Chifuyu realized too.

  "Damnit!" Chifuyu went towards Baji who is bleeding out.

  Y/n jumped from the high place and landed besides Chifuyu and Baji.

  "Wha-?" Everyone seemed surprised, Hanma smiled, Y/n took over, Chifuyu watched in worry and scared.

  She placed her hands over his wound, the blood set in fire, "WHAT THE!!!" Everyone yelled.

  Mikey walked over to Kazutora, "Kazutora...." Y/n didn't pay attention, she's healing Baji wound.

  Mikey just took his anger out on Kazutora, he punched him in the face many times.

  Baji moved, he place his hand on Y/n head, "Thanks, I'm fine." The bleeding stopped and left was a scratch.

  Baji got up and went over to Mikey and Kazutora, "Hey, Mikey. You got mad for me? Kazutora, you're not the one to kill me.."

  Baji took his blade out, he held it up and to his stomach, Baji flew a few inches away.

  His blade in the ground, Y/n kicked him away, she growled. Went over and picked the blade up, she threw it away.

  Baji just laid frozen, "Why?" Y/n looked over to him, she hummed and pointed to Chifuyu who is now crying.

  Baji looked over, "Really?" He smiled, 'So, you did.' Y/n walked over to Mikey and pulled him off of Kazutora.

  Y/n stared at him, back to Mikey, she fell onto her knees and bowed. Mikey eyes widened, so did everyone.

  Y/n is begging him not to kill, she kneeled down. Her eyes watered, Y/n hummed sadly.

  Takemitchy stood, he watched. Y/n looked up, she didn't want to keep this up anymore.

  Mikey got up and turned, "We're leaving!! Toman, let's go!!" Hanma wasn't satisfied with the match.

  "Hey, is that all?!! You're running away?!!" Hanma said, Mikey round house him. Hanma fell, "There. We are now done."
●●●❥❥❥❧❧❧-------------------❧❧❧❥❥❥●●●
  Sorry, I didn't want to keep the Valhalla arc going. Plus, I'm lazy.
●●●❥❥❥❧❧❧-------------------❧❧❧❥❥❥●●●

  Y/n sat in the bench at the park, she felt sad.

  "Hey... " Y/n turned around, Mikey stood behind her. Y/n turned back, Mikey sat next to Y/n.

  "You saved Baji from death, Y/n... Thank you." Mikey looked at Y/n, she quivered a bit.

  Mikey just hugged her, Y/n whined, she cried. Her muzzle vibrated, she cried on Mikey shoulder.

  "Shh... It's okay... It's okay..." He patted Y/n back, She nuzzled her face into Mikey's neck.

  She shrunk to her chibi form, Mikey just carried her like a baby. His eyes glisten in the sunset.
●●●❥❥❥❧❧❧-------------------❧❧❧❥❥❥●●●

  After the moment, Y/n fell asleep. Mikey carried her back to her place, he gently place her onto the bed.

  He gently stroked her hair, Mikey stared at Y/n.

  'I going to protect you, Y/n... I wanna marry you in the future... Bet everyone else wanna marry you too..' Mikey thought.

  Y/n hummed softly, Mikey just sighed. He got into her bed and hugged her, Y/n nuzzled into his chest.

  Both cuddled.
●●●❥❥❥❧❧❧-------------------❧❧❧❥❥❥●●●

  So... About the Tenjiku arc... Should I let Emma die or live? Like let Y/n take the hit.

  Emma die? Or Live? Imma just scurry...

This is my favorite from Bonten.

   Look how small Mikey looks!!!