𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛: 𝙹𝚞𝚓𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚞 𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚗

●●●❥❥❥❧❧❧-------------------❧❧❧❥❥❥●●●
"Hmph! Hmmhmm!"
●●●❥❥❥❧❧❧-------------------❧❧❧❥❥❥●●●

    Chibi Y/n walked around Tokyo, the city is very busy, cars drove past, people walking where they needed to be at.

  Chibi Y/n wanted to go to the bakery to get sweets for the boys. Chibi Y/n entered the bakery, she looked everywhere for anything looking good.

  "Oh, are you lost?" Chibi Y/n looked up she saw what seems to be a adult and 3 kids.

  The kids seem to be around her age, as the adult to be 190cm tall, maybe she's wrong?

  "Hmph!" Y/n shook her head, a squeal came front the female, "Aww!! You're so cute!!"

  The spiky one seem to be irritated for some reason, "Stop it, Nobara." She seat him off.

  Y/n looked at the pink boy who stared at Y/n, she scents something in him. Like a evil presence is following him.

  Y/n growled, this alerted the rest, Y/n glared at the pink male. The pink male stepped back, "Uh... What I do?"

  The white male shrugged, "Maybe she scents Sukuna." Y/n grew in size, now she stepped forward.

  The growling stopped, looking more at The pinky, she saw her sibling appear, she placed a hand in his cheek.

  He tensed, soon relaxed. Y/n hummed, she removed her away, getting her bite pad, 'Kamado Y/n'

  "Nobara!" The orange said, "Fushiguro." The Sasuke copy said, "Yuji!"

  "And I'm Gojo." He said proudly, Y/n looked at the teens, she's totally not ignoring Gojo.

  "Hmm..." She hummed, Y/n pointed at Yuji, wrote something down, 'No human. Bad.'

  She showed what she wrote, yuji nodded, "That's quick. You must be a curse to notice me."

  Y/n growled, she glared at the mouth appeared on Yuji's cheek. "I sense that you're no human, a demon?"

  Y/n grunted, she looked away, grabbing some bread and Dorayaki. She walked towards the counter to pay.

●●●❥❥❥❧❧❧-------------------❧❧❧❥❥❥●●●

  The trio ended up following you, well tailing you with hide. So did the teacher, Y/n grunted.

  So obvious that she can see and hear them talking, Y/n decided to go to the police station.

  "Why is she going to the police?" Nobara asked, Y/n went in a few seconds later 3 officers came out.

  Y/n pointed where they were, "Hey! You 4!!" The officer yelled, the trio and the teacher ran off.

  The officer sighed, "There. Go home it's dangerous for a kid like you." Y/n nodded and waved.
●●●❥❥❥❧❧❧-------------------❧❧❧❥❥❥●●●

  Later in the day.....

   Y/n is at the park with Chifuyu and Takemitchy, the rest are just late. Y/n shot up.