𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻: 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

●●●❥❥❥❧❧❧-------------------❧❧❧❥❥❥●●●
"Hmph!"
●●●❥❥❥❧❧❧-------------------❧❧❧❥❥❥●●●

   Y/n walked alone at night, she perfers night walks than morning walks. She looked around the area she is in.

  "Hmph!" She hummed, scanning the area, Y/n growled softly, her nail grew sharper. She ran full speed, she scents blood.

  Drooling, she quickly shook it off. Stopping in place she scanned once again.

  "What the Fuck?!" A males voice yelled from the left, Y/n dashed to the shouts.
Another scent filled her nose.

  A demon. Why would they be here?
Y/n grunted, she spotted the male who is on the ground, he held a wooden stick.

  Struggling from getting eaten, Y/n ran and kicked the head off. The head smashed against the wall.

  Y/n huffed, she turned and saw the Jacket, tilted her head, it's a dragon symbol.

  The guy had a scar on his face while the other doesn't, Y/n kicked the body away, the demon spoke.

  "That's why I scents a demon near here! Why is that demon siding with humans?!" He said, his voice is very loud.

  The male got up, the other ran to him checking if he's alright, he then looked at Y/n who growled at the demon.

  "T-thanks." He said, he feared the demon who is attaching his head to the body.

  Y/n stood in front, she took out her note pad and wrote her name down, 'Kamado Y/n.'

  "Kokonoi Hajime." He said, The blonde guy looked at Y/n, "Inui Seishu." Y/n nodded, her attention is back on the demon.

  Y/n knew that she can't kill a demon sue to not having a Nichirin sword, so she had to make it to sun is up.

  Y/n lunged first, the demon threw a punch, Y/n dodged the attacks, she ducked and punched it's stomach.

  It spits out blood, 'Shes strong!' It thought, they continued, he got use to the punches she gives and countered attack.

  It's nails scratches Y/n head, blood came out, "Hmph!" She hummed in pain, just as it about to strike a medal bar hit the demon hard.

  Kokonoi smashed the medal bar at its face, Inui went to Y/n seeing the wound he sweated.

  "Koko, that a lot of blood from her head." Inui said, Koko looked back, he grunted.

  Y/n rested a bit, the demon stumbled back, he waited the pain to move away. Looking up and smiled evily, "Cute. Trying to help that demon?"

  Koko sweated, he can't beat that demon, The demon launched and about to strike, Y/n jumped up and kicked the demon hard to the ground making a joke on the ground.

  Y/n growled, a protective stance in front of Koko, she went to hand combat. She ended up changing the style, watching Mikey and Draken fight she copied.

  They rapidly attacked each other, Y/n looked around, she turned to Koko and motion a tap on her wrist.

  Koko pulled his phone out, "5:55 am." Y/n nodded, few more minutes until sunrises.

  The demon growled in frustration, "Stay still, damnit!!" Y/n jumped away and dodged, the light from the sky appeared.

  The demon looked back, "Damnit!" He ran away but, the sun is up and rising. The demon turned into fire, then it's gone.

  Y/n panted, she looked at the boys, walking up to the 2, she placed a hand on their cheeks.

  A image of her brothers appeared, she hummed and pulled away, she turned and walked off.

  "Uh, Bye. Thanks for the help." Inui said, he waved, Koko stared at Y/n figure walking away.

  An image of Akane appeared next to Y/n, his eyes widened, 'Akane...' He thought.

  Maybe Akane wanted him to marry
Y/n.
●●●❥❥❥❧❧❧-------------------❧❧❧❥❥❥●●●

  Y/n plopped down in her bed and fell asleep, tired of fighting the demon and wasting energy.

  She got up again and went to the bathroom, she probably smell like outside.

  She changed and did shower, now plopping back to the bed and falling asleep.
●●●❥❥❥❧❧❧-------------------❧❧❧❥❥❥●●●

  Bonus:

  Koko and Inui walked back, Koko thought hard about Y/n, Akane was next to Y/n, maybe he'll date her?

  Inui thought Y/n looked cute, a wife material? Can she cook? Can she clean? Can she give a lot of affection?

  Koko sighed, Y/n is strange. Akane probably would like her.

  Inui took the note pad she threw at him after writing her name, it hit him in the face which hurted.

  "I like her." He said bluntly, Koko looked at him, "Same. She can fight against that thing. We should recruit her to Black dragons?"

  Inui shook his head, "No, Taiju would treat her like shit." Koko hummed.