Case #1| Kamado Y/n

Name| Kamado Y/n

  Date| June 27, 1991

  Age| 15 (Past) 26 (Current)

  Race| Human (Former) Demon (Current)

  Hair Color| (Your Choice)

  Eye Color| (Your Choice)

  Height| 167cm

  Ability| Pyrokinesis

  Apperance| (Your looks)

  Backstory| Y/n lived in the mountains with her family, her brother went out to sell coal. When he came back, he found his family dead, and Y/n covering Rokuta, bloodied. He carried Y/n on his back and ran down the mountain, Y/n twitched and shakes violently, she glared at Tanjiro and lunged at him, she tried to bite him. Giyu a demon slayer came in and was about to kill Y/n but, missed due to Tanjiro pushing her away. Both fought and Giyu won, Y/n got off of his hold and put on the protective stance  in front of Tanjiro's unconscious body. This shocked Giyu as he was thinking, Y/n attacked him while protecting her older brother. Giyu knocked her out and put on an bamboo muzzle for protection, preventing on biting anyone. Tanjiro trained hard to turn Y/n back to human, Y/n slept for 2 years and woke up. She met Zenitsu and Inosuke, then head off. Tanjiro and his friends wondered off in Tokyo, where Y/n wanted to stay.
Tanjiro was shocked, Y/n wrote down she can handle herself. And wrote to Tanjiro and his friends to slay demons. Tanjiro argued back, but Y/n made her mind up, the sun was about to rise and Tanjiro cried. Y/n needs to take cover, when the sun hits Y/n skin she didn't turn into ashes, that surprised Tanjiro and his friends. They left as Y/n went into the crowd, and brought an apartment for good amount of money. Tanjiro and his friends would send money to Y/n, as Y/n worked by carrying boxes from stores. Earning money.

  Affections| ❤❤❤❤❤

  Strength| ❤❤❤❤❤❤

  Speed| ❤❤❤❤❤

  Flexability| ❤❤❤

  Human Speech| ❤❤❤

  Fact#1| Y/n struggles human speech after not talking for a while.  But sooner or later, she will regain her ability to speak.