"He already has that problem, your brother can't keep his hands off her even without her looking like this" Hayley says making me giggle as Rebekah scrunches up her nose "he just admires my ever changing body and nothing is more sexy than a man who isn't afraid to show his appreciation for a pregnant woman's body" I respond as I cradle my baby bump, placing one hand under my bump and my other hand on top.

"Davina love please stop, this is my brother we're talking about and I would very much not like to throw up right now" Rebekah says with a look of disgust on her face making Hayley smirk as she cradles her baby bump the same as me. "Sorry Bekah your brother is just so affectionate and he just does things to me" I respond making her clear her throat.

"The walls of the compound are thin and the majority of us have heightened hearing love so we are perfectly aware of the things my brother does to you and how affectionate he gets also if I have to hear your name or my brothers name being called out one more time, I'm going to murder somebody" she retorts making my cheeks flush as I bite my lip "yeah sorry. I'm a hormonal pregnant werewolf so my sex drive is kind of crazy right now" I respond "you're not the only one sis, my motor is running high right now" Hayley replies "well you know where Elijah is love, I'm sure he'd be happy to help" Rebekah retorts making Hayley go bright red in the face while I giggle.

"Yeah no, not the best idea when I'm currently carrying his niece" Hayley replies making Rebekah shrug "well there's always after you give birth" she says and Hayley just looks down before I look up to check the time and my eyes widen "shit, it's 1 minute past 6 I should've been downstairs a minute ago" I curse "not to worry, Kol's not gonna take off without you" Rebekah says as she escorts me out the room with Hayley in tow.

"Rebekah what's tak...." Kol starts to call out but stops as I appear and make my way down the stairs, his jaw goes slack and his mouth drops as he stares at me making me smile and my heart pound in my chest. "Kol close your mouth or you're gonna catch flies" Rebekah says in a teasing tone as she helps me down the stairs, not that I really need help but just in case I lose my balance or something.

I reach the last step and Rebekah stops at the bottom of the stairs as I make my way over to him, his gaze completely fixated on me "w-wow you look amazing" he says making my cheeks flush "thank you, you look nice" I say he's wearing a black leather jacket over a light blue shirt which is buttoned up except for two at the top exposing a bit of his chest, he's also wearing black jeans and black vans.

"This is for you" he says moving his left arm out from behind his back and revealing a single red rose in his hand "aw that's so sweet" I say taking the rose from him and giving it a light sniff "you're like a rose, beautiful but if not treated and handled with care you could end up leaving a nasty cut as you are sharp" he says making me giggle and blush.

"Well I suppose it's fitting since Rose is my birth name" I respond and he smiles "Davina or Rose both are beautiful names and both names suit you" he replies making my cheeks flush "you're gonna make me turn into the shade of a tomato" I say making him chuckle "you'd still be beautiful" he says making my heart feel like it's about to burst out of my chest.

"Come on, we have places to be" he says offering me his hand which I take after placing the rose in a vase nearby and we leave the compound.

.

.

Kol brings me to the docks by the river and there's a little boat stationed in the water with a man sat at the front holding oars to paddle the boat. Kol gets on the boat first and extends a hand out to me which I take and he helps me onto the boat.

"I thought a boat along the river would be nice and it stops at our destination" he says as we sit down on the boat "it's a perfect evening for a boat ride" I respond as he holds up a bottle of bubbly "don't worry it's non-alcoholic, not gonna give my girl that crap when she's carrying my child" he says making me blush as he gives me a little kiss on the lips.