• when it comes to the public eye •

• Okay It's been a while since u guys started dating
• maybe like 4-5 months
• but so far, It's been only sneaking around and keeping your relationship a secret.

• like you haven't even told Beverly, who is basically your best friend.
• and anxiety has been creeping up on U because yaknow, you're basically lying.

• and you wanted to finally publicly 'announce' that you were dating your four crackheads.

• but at the same time, you didn't want to.
• because your boys had a horrible reputation in not only your highschool, but the whole f♡cking Town.
• aaand, you were dating four people at the same time, which was quite unusual for that time...

• basically you were a nervous wreck.
• your boys, on the other hand, didn't give a flying fuck about what anyone thought.
typical. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• They tried (key word TRIED) not being physical or anything while in school.
• only because you literally begged them not to.

• BUT
• Eventually our dear Beverly caught on.
• she saw right through you and decided to confront you about it.

• uh oh

• ofc that caught u off guard.
• but deciding you didn't wanna hide anything anymore, you told her everything.
• you were like "well fuck it"

• she just laughed and called you a magnet for trouble.
lovingly.

• and after that, you let the boys know that you were ready to be public (is that how u say it? Idk)

• you'd hold hands and hug in school
• sometimes kiss here and there.
• Patrick would try touching you and really any of the guys cause he is a creep.

• Belch would probably scold him.
• honestly Reggie would be the one to keep him (or Henry) under control if anything.

• They like showing you off.
• Especially Henry.

• They'd also be very veeeryy protective.
• If anyone is causing you trouble - doesn't matter if it's a teacher - They'd be there to talk them down.
• or if it's a guy, whos not backing down, they would not hesitate to beat the shit out of that asshole.

• You'd be there just in case to supervise so they don't accidentally commit a Murder.
• hehe