77

The morning already came and when Shi Qingxuan stirred, she could feel the hard body behind her, especially the huge erection that poked her back. Then the memories of last night came flooding back and she became aroused, so she rubbed herself into He Xuan's hardness, encouraging him to devour her again like last night.

"Morning, naughty girl." He Xuan kissed Shi Qingxuan's neck and his hand started to fondle her breasts. "Are you trying to seduce me again?" One of his hands moved downward to tease her wetness and it took his fingers easily.

"Ah… yes, please, Master" she wriggled to find more friction, and He Xuan finally relented as he lifted Shi Qingxuan's leg and entered her from behind. He thrust hard and fast, making her scream as he entered her mouth with his fingers to muffled the sound. And she licked and bit those long fingers.

"You're really lewd, you know that?" He Xuan murmured in Shi Qingxuan's ear while keep thrusting until she came and her body shook hard from the orgasm, then He Xuan followed by releasing himself empty inside her.

He Xuan was already showered and changed into his suit for the appointment with his brothers, when he observed that Shi Qingxuan still lazing around in the bathtub, where they just had another round of hot sex.

"Are you going to be a good girl and wait until I come back?" He Xuan spoke to her in an unreadable tone, but Shi Qingxuan could hear the hope hidden inside the question.

"I will wait for you to come back." She smiled at He Xuan. "There's no running away this time." She grabbed his necktie and gave him a kiss.

"Hmm, I can't wait to punish the bad girl." He Xuan grinned when he felt Shi Qingxuan's grope on his manhood.

"I can't wait to be punished."

The meeting was held in the Lan's Tech special room which was located underground. There was nobody who could access the room except Lan Wangji and Hua Cheng. Xie Lian had set up the security measure that only those two could enter, of course with the exception of himself and Wei Wuxian who could bypass the array. Other than the four of them, the room was sealed tight, since it was the place they kept the blood nanites and it would be dangerous if it escaped. It also had advanced security cameras with motion and heat sensors, with Liu Qingge as the admin, since they did not want what happened with Meng Yao to be repeated again.

The four of them entered the room, joined by He Xuan, Liu Qingge, Shen Qingqiu and Luo Binghe. The room was fully equipped with everything they would need to research and modify nanites, as per Wei Wuxian's request. He was turning back into a woman again, and now she sat in front of the large metal table and she looked at He Xuan, patting the table with a smirk.

"Take off your clothes and lie down here."

He Xuan looked back at the grinning Wei Wuxian, then to Lan Wangji, who nodded, then to Wei Wuxian again. He was not sure if this was just a prank or not, but he knew Lan Wangji never pranked people, he just did not know Wei Wuxian that well to follow her instruction. After all, he had never been told what to do by anyone else other than Yuwen Mo and Yuwen Xing.

"You better follow her instructions, bro." Hua Cheng, who was familiar with Wei Wuxian's quirkiness, shoved He Xuan to the direction of the table, since he could sense He Xuan's hesitation. That control freak. In a way he was like Lan Wangji.

He Xuan finally shrugged and took off his clothes, then he lay down on the cold table, feeling unbelievably exposed.

"No need to be shy, He Xuan." Wei Wuxian giggled as she took his watch off. "So, the medium here is the watch." She noticed that the nanites were vaguely familiar so she called Xie Lian to take a look at it.

"What do you think?" Wei Wuxian was grinning from ear to ear, since if he was correct, then this would be a piece of cake for him to merge the nanites into He Xuan's body.

"Yeah, this is one of your older suits." Xie Lian chuckled, and he looked at He Xuan. "I think he had a good compatibility with it, so you can do whatever it is that I think you will do anyway."

"Oh god, she's going to do crazy stuff again." Shen Qingqiu groaned from where he was observing.

"So, He Xuan," Wei Wuxian spoke with a very excited tone, ignoring the sarcastic remark from Shen Qingqiu. "What do you think about having this battle suit implanted in you?"

He Xuan thought that he heard wrong, so he tried to reconfirm.

"Pardon?"

"She means that she could fuse the nanites with your body, so you don't have to use any medium. It will reduce the risk for it to get stolen, corporate espionage–although I doubt anyone could replicate that nanites–and the best thing, you can control the density and even form weapons, like this." Xie Lian explained to He Xuan while he formed a sword from the palm of his hand. "You can even change the forms to something you're more comfortable with, like this." Xie Lian formed a gun from the sword. "We will teach you, since you seem to have an affinity for our biotech nanites. The first human, actually."

He Xuan's eyes widened when he saw the demonstration from Xie Lian.

"You mean… I can even form a scythe like yours?" He spoke to Wei Wuxian, who chuckled.

"Well, if you want, sure… although I'm not sure if it would be convenient, you know, wielding scythe and all… since you won't be able to cast the Purgatory Fire."

He Xuan looked so disappointed, Wei Wuxian wondered if all men were like this, even Hua Cheng looked disappointed, making her roll her eyes.

"We'll teach you a lot of cool tricks." Wei Wuxian smiled at him. "By the way, is this the nanites that was found together with my body?" She asked Lan Wangji, who nodded.

"Yes, mother took it back from the theft and asked He Xuan to do some research on it, when he accidentally spilled some and the nanites seemed to show some kind of reaction to him when they just lay dormant after all this time. So we contained the nanites inside the special container that only He Xuan can use."

"Hmm, no wonder. The nanites were the advanced biotech from our origin that only responded to my DNA. And the one you took was one of my older battle suits. The newest one was already fused with my body here." Wei Wuxian took some samples from the watch and they moved around her hand. "Sure enough, this older version had their flaws." Then she touched He Xuan's hand. "And somehow, your DNA is mirroring mine, sans the… otherworldly thing." Wei Wuxian grinned. "Xie Lian, can you check him?"

Xie Lian had already cast the blood array, and a minute later he looked stunned. Then he looked at Wei Wuxian. Then back to He Xuan again.

"So, He Xuan, tell me, do you have parents?"

He Xuan was confused with the question, but he answered it.

"No, I was an orphan. Someone found me in an abandoned building then put me in the orphanage, then when I was eighteen, I got a job as an assistant in Yuwen's house and I had to supervise those two brats. Then Yuwen Mo took a liking to me and he trained me to head the Western Yuwen's Corp, because the old man wanted to play around the world. End of story."

"And that put your age at 26 now?" Xie Lian looked at Wei Wuxian in a menacing look, while the latter cowered under his gaze.

"Yes. Is there any problem?" Now He Xuan was very confused by the question that Xie Lian asked, and how Wei Wuxian was looking very guilty.

"I told you, for a million times," Xie Lian spoke to Wei Wuxian in a reprimanding tone, like a father to his naughty naughty kid. "You should not leave your experiment around! No, scratch that, you should not do any experiment at all!!"

"What exactly happened?" Lan Wangji and Hua Cheng moved closer to find out what was causing the commotion between the two cousins, while the other three watched closely for the juicy gossips. They knew it would not be something good, since Xie Lian had never yelled, and now he was yelling very loudly at Wei Wuxian.

"Are you going to tell them, or should I?" Xie Lian sighed heavily while he sat on the chair. Hua Cheng moved closer and massaged his shoulder just the way he liked it.

"Well…" Wei Wuxian was fidgeting with his fingers while he looked at Lan Wangji and He Xuan in turns with guilt in her beautiful galaxy eyes. "Long story short, I think He Xuan might be… our son."