Chapter - 27

Mulai dari awal

"Hmmmm so----"

"We are here Nong" said their driver.

"Ok let's discuss this matter later" said Earth with a smile.
Kong just nodded and get down from the car.

"What happened Arthit??? You are so quite today??? Don't you have anything to share about your P'kong???" teased Godt once they reached the main road.

"God, I have something to confess" said Arthit with a low voice. Godt didn't heard that because of the helmet and the wind.
Then he asked "whatttt???"
"We are a thing now" said Arthit again in a low voice without realising that the latter can't hear anything.
"Whatttttt???" Came another question for which he shouted "We are lovers now" when he realised what he did, he just closed his mouth with his palms.
Godt suddenly stopped the bike and asked Arthit to get down which made the latter to confuse but still he obeyed and got down.

When Godt parked his bike a side and came back to Arthit. All he did is to hug that shorter guy into a bear hug while whispering "OMG Arthit congratulations bro, you never said anything why???? When did you confessed to him and when did he accepted you???? Or when did he confessed back???"

"As you know I met him two weeks back and said everything which I had to, and asked him for two weeks time to find out what happened and all so yesterday we met again and we talked about everything. Then then------"

"Ok ok fine no need to get shy and all I can understand" said Godt still hugging him then he continued " you know what Arthit, I think I also found someone 😊"
Now it's Arthit's time to get shocked and then he asked "Who is that God you never told anything about anyone 🙄" Arthit sulked.
"Hoii my dear bro chill I almost took morethan a one month to know what I am exactly feeling for her"

"Ok fine who is she??? Which department???"
"I'll tell you all those things after getting back from meeting P'Amp"

For which Arthit agreed and they started moving towards their bike to go to their destination.

Once again they don't know that someone else is following them who is taking their pictures.

After travelling for morethan  twenty mins finally they reached the music studio of P'Gun where P'Amp usually asks Arthit to meet and that's where he usually practices too.

Once they went inside there along with P'Amp there are 2 - 3 people more.

When they saw Arthit they smiled at him and asked him to sit.
Then P'Amp asked him to drink some water for which Arthit obeyed because even his throat felt thirsty after recognising the people who are beside P'Amp now.

After a long practice session Arthit and P'Amp came out from room this time along with P'Gun.

When Godt saw Arthit he asked P'Amp "Done Pi????"
"Yes Nong, Thankyou for bringing him here everytime"
"Its ok pi, it's my pleasure to do so. However he is an upcoming star" by saying that he looked at Arthit and asked him whether he is ready to leave for which Arthit just nodded.
Then again he turned back and said "By the way pi, can you talk to my parents about me singing again?? I don't want them to make fuss again about it"
"Yea I will talk baby Nong, don't worry🥰" by saying that he patted Arthit's head.
"Thankyou pi"

After bidding bye's they both came out. Arthit got it that Godt is struggling to say or to ask something so he himself asked "God, what wrong????"
"Nothing Arthit"
"Come on God, after Rome you are the only one who knows everything. Why can't you do the same??? Don't you trust me????"
"Its not about trusting Arthit 🙄, Ok fine here look at this" by saying that he showed the video which became viral amount their campus.