Chapter-Oh..i can see the future.

Start from the beginning

"Wait..wait..". David said holding his hands up the sword stop mid air. 

"I am not the only one who committed an crime, my crime is far smaller than this!".

"and what can possibly be more worse the killing indescribably!".

"An vampire child carried by human". he said smiling oh god no...

"you lie!". the one standing before him said.

"I do not it is true..".

I walked toward the red robbed figures with they're face covered all I could see was there fangs. my heart begin to beat faster,from they're closeness I knew they couldn't see or hear me but that didn't stop my palms from sweating or my heart from racing. 

I turned and looked down at David face shocked at what I saw red eyes and fangs What! He was an vampire! and he knew about me and Blake but how? how can that be.

"Who is this human girl?"the one in the middle said.

"An young high school student from West wood high, named Ebony " he said

"And who is the father? tell us so we can deal with this abomination and then I might consider letting you go for your crimes." the red robbed figure said.

my heart raced as he raised his head and looked up into the one that had spoken face fear raced through me like I've been shocked with lightening...then I found myself screaming too him.

"DON'T TELL THEM.... I screamed and ran and stopped to stand in front of him begging but he couldn't hear or see me, neither could the order.

"Prince Blake!"he said with an pleasurable smile curb his lips to expose his fangs.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!! I screamed in his face trying to hit him in the face but my hands went through him as if he was an ghost.

"Well I see his crimes are endless so what do you say brother's, do we leave this one for another day?" he asked looking from side to side at the ones that nodded and replied.

"Yes leave this one and go after the one who has done something that is far beyond reasoning."

"well come brother's we have to put some thing's in order!" they said turning away at the same time...

"WAIT!!" I said turning running trying to grab there rob but I fell I grabbed my stomach as I fell on the wet muddy ground. I looked up at them as they disappear into the trees.

"I won't let you hurt my family!" I screamed as if they could hear me I sat up and turned as I heard a deep laugh. I looked just in time to see the evil bastard that has or will give information to the elders and I refuse to let that happen . he stood and smile.

I walked toward him trying to slap that stupid smile off his face but once again I didn't get the satisfaction of slapping that smile of his already bloody bruised face going to kill "you, you just wait!" I said feeling that same feeling I felt back in the girls locker room...like something crawling through my skin trying to claim my body and this time I wasn't afraid to let it. I felt a tingling in my fingers as I looked down at my long sharp nails that resemble claws I wanted blood no I wanted his head cause I will be Damned if I let anybody hurt my family I growled and went for his head but stopped as I heard Blake voice

"Ebony!" I shook my head as my vision began to waver I refused to leave here and not kill him...but before I could swing I was shaken awake...

"wake up baby!" Blake said in a strain voice I open my eyes and started into blue worried eyes...

"Blake!"I said feeling well and incredibly thirsty but there wasn't any cramps...the dream was it a dream? it couldn't be then what am I?

"Ebony.." Blake whisper my name as he pulled me into his arm's.

"Ebody baby did you have a bad dream?" He said pulling me slightly back but still keep holding me in his arm.

I looked into his eyes..do I tell him do I tell him what I saw do I tell him what us happening to me or pretend like everything just fine. Which it wasn't seeing as my best friend is dating a rogue who want to hurt my family and Emily. But what?

"Ebony?" Blake looked at me waiting for me to answer him. I forced the biggest fakest smile I could and lied straight through my teeth. "Yes Blake I'm fine it was just a bad dream."

"Do you want to talk about it?" He said rubbing my back.

"I don't remember and plus I'm tired and the baby is hungry and so is mommy." I said smiling.

He chuckle while shaking his head.."love you are always hungry."

"I'm having twins so I have eat a lot." I said smiling.

" Okay I will fix something for you and the babies." He said among this kissed me on the forehead as he stood up and walked past his mother who stood leaning against the door. Blake his kissed his mother cheek as he past by. I looked at her she didn't say anything she just stood awkwardly staring at me. After what seem like hours she finally said something.

"You sure your okay?" She said suspicious.

I frown did she know that I was lying come on who wouldn't I was a terrible liar but that wasn't  going to stop me from pleading the fifth.

"Yeah I'm fine." Yep totally pleading the fifth." Why?" I asked.

"No reason you were just growling while  you were asleep! You sounded like a disturbed animal or vampire!" She said walking closer to me. Oh Lord come on ebony keep a straight face

I laughed..the said "an animal, vampire that's funny! well it was some dream." I said.

"I thought you couldn't remember what you dream about?

Oh Lord I'm caught...think ebony think!

"I don't I was just saying if I growled it must have been a good dream or bad I don't know,i defiantly have pregnant brains or my hormones are totally in effect." I stopped rambling as she started smiling..oh Lord she defiantly know something.

"Sure I understand exactly what you mean. But don't worry my darling you don't have long you'll be pushing those babies out in no time." She said smiling as she bent down and kissed me on my forehead. Then turned to walked toward the door but she stopped as she had her hand on the door. She turned and looked at me.

"Whatever your hiding the truth will come out sooner or later." She said as she  smiled and closed the door.

She knows and she is going to tell Blake then he will get pissed then he will get worried I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. And I layed  down on my back and stared at the ceiling and thought darn it what have I got myself into.

Comment_________________________

Vote__________________

Fan me_____________

I will edit the story when finish..