author's note + disclaimer :)

hello!

I apologize for not updating any of my stories. I'm going to focus more on my wattpad now. A lot of you have been asking me to update my books and I am here to answer you. Thank you for waiting so patiently. I did not like how this book was written. The quality of my writing has been improving at an incredibly fast pace. Looking back, I was unhappy with my story. So for now, this book will be under editing. Thank you so much for 700 reads!!

𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓻

Rick Riordan owns the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. Anything related to that belongs to him. This includes the original characters and story plot. 

I own the character, "Callista Sage Castellan", any dialogue between her and other characters, her thoughts, and some parts of her subplot and background story. Any changes that she or any other of my original characters cause also belong to me.

Other than Callie, I own many side characters. Same as applies to her applies to them. Any differences between my story and original series belong to me, as some aspects or headcannons are entirely made up by me and will be canon to my own story.

This is an original story, I started forming this work in my head from as early as January of this year. I put a lot of time and effort into these stories. So do not repost. My creativity is my own and would be disheartened to see someone else stealing my work.

However, I will most likely give permission to repost or write a spin off so long as you credit me and ask me beforehand. 

If you think I have plagiarized, please let me know and I will clear it up. 

Also, I welcome advice, only if it is done politely and respectfully. 

If you are angry of how any of the characters are written, please remember that they are very young at the start of the book and will grow as the story develops.

Please notify me of any grammar or spelling errors. 

As of right now, I do not have a fixed posting schedule. So please bear with me if the updates are slow, I have a life outside of wattpad.

Without further ado, Welcome to my story. I hope you fall in love with it as much as I did. Thank you so much for all of the support! ♡♡♡♡♡