Suga 21+

What the absolute fuck!” Your best friend Melody shouts coming out of the bathroom putting in her earrings walking towards your closet.

“I know right,” I scoffed looking at her through the mirror of my vanity after I filled her in on the current situation. It’s our best friend's 21st birthday and the girls and I planned on going out and showing her a good time but Yoongi thought otherwise he thinks I should just stay home while he’ll be out with his friends clubbing. “Like who does he think he is telling me what and what not to do!” I say getting up walking towards Melody picking through my closet trying to find something that catches her eye.

“ Right it’s not even like you’re dating he’s such a hypocrite.” Melody rolls her eyes pulling out a tiny black dress with a rip down the side of the leg with a plunging neckline. “Oh my god babe I’m totally wearing this tonight.” she beams looking at it walking towards my bed rushing to put it on. I mean she’s not wrong Yoongi and I aren’t dating whatsoever we just fuck from time to time so I guess you can say we’re fuck buddies. Wanting to push that thought away I shake my head racking through my closet for the perfect dress.

“Y/n fuck him, we’re going to go out and have a bomb ass night.” Melody says walking over towards the mirror checking herself out with the dress on causing her to smile skipping back over to me hugging me from behind.

“ Let’s get you into a sexy ass dress and fuck shit up tonight, hell let’s get you some new dick.” she shakes her arms wiggling her eyebrows causing me to move with her laughing I shake my head then I find it the perfect dress pulling it out the closet Melody snatches it from me.

“Oh my god Y/n this dress is going to look so good on you.” she analyzed the dress I walked over towards her taking it back making my way over towards the mirror. “I know and you wanna know the catch babe” I smirk putting on the dress looking at the dress in the mirror it’s a little red sparkly tight dress really complimenting my skin tone with slits on both sides of the legs really showing off my curvy figure with spaghetti straps with a open neckline reaching just beneath my breast making the girls sit just right.

“Yoongi bought it.” I state turning my head towards Melody whose just staring at me she walks towards me hugging me looking into the mirror. “Have I ever told you how much I love you?” she smiles causing me to laugh, “ Love you too babe come on let’s go.” I walk over grabbing my black ankle strap heels which still does nothing to my 5’5 height.

“It’s going to be a good night” Melody sings songs which makes me laugh.

~~~~~~~

After the short ride to the club we got in without any ease. It seems like everyone's eyes are on Melodys and I push it aside making our way towards our own booth seeing the birthday girl herself smiling as we embrace her. “Happy Birthday Momo.” I say stepping aside “Thank you guys for coming I’m so excited let’s get this thing started.” she cheers, throwing her hands in the air. We cheered with her, “Wait where are the drinks?” I say looking towards the table “I’ll be right back.” I smile, weaving my way through the thick crowd towards the bar finally making it. I wait in between patrons for the bartender to finish his current order. He looks up towards me.

“I’ll be with you in one moment, doll.” he nods towards me. I lean over the counter “Take your time..” I began pausing after searching his shirt for any sign of a name tag which he seems to take notice of. “Taehyung.” he provides, causing me to smile “Y/n, well take your time Taehyung” he counters a smile back finishing up his last order making his way over towards me wiping the counter in front of me.