Chapter 1

Mia's point of view

"Shut the fuck up Teresa I'm nineteen I can go out if I want to!" I yelled at my mother.

I don't even know why Teresa acts like she cares about me. It's not like she's actually a good mother. She was just trying to look good in front of that vicious group of neighborhood housewives that she calls her "friends." I stormed out of the house making sure to slam the front door as hard as I could on my way out. God I fucking hate that bitch.

I made my way to the garage. I went to get In my car and then I remembered that I left my keys sitting on top of the nightstand beside my bed. "Damn it," I groaned as I made my way back inside the house. I was walking up the stairs when I heard the neighborhood whore Mrs. Winchester say my name. Curiously, I hid behind the doorway to the kitchen so I could hear what she had to say about me. "Mia acts just like her idiot, deadbeat father." Mrs. Winchester stated while the other women laughed and agreed.

Did she just call my father an idiot? I didn't have a deadbeat dad! What the fuck!? That's when I decided to pop into the room. "Well hello Mia honey don't you look gorgeous today!" Mrs. Winchester gushed. I rolled my eyes at how fake she was, but I played along with it. "Why thank you Mrs. Winchester. But I'm not half as gorgeous as you." I said making sure to sound just as fake as she did and giving her a big, cheeky smile. She giggled at my compliment before I added "I hope I look as good as you do when I'm 60." Knowing damn well she's only 42.

Mrs. Winchesters jaw literally dropped to the ground. I smirked while I made my way around the large dining table. I stopped in front of Mrs. Winchester and said "Close your mouth darling you don't want to catch a fly now do you?" I laughed as her cheeks turned a dark shade of red as she looked away. I walked out if the kitchen and up the stairs feeling self content.

30 minutes later...

I was looking around in the mall searching for the perfect dress. Today was my nineteenth birthday and I was going to the club tonight. Tonight's the night for me to let go and enjoy myself. I came across a short, skin tight, red dress. It fit like a second skin and I loved it. It exaggerated my curves and made my boobs and ass look huge. It was definitely a keeper. I quickly bought the dress and headed back to my house to get ready for tonight.

When I arrived at the house no one was home. I quickly when upstairs and showered. After I did my hair and makeup I slipped into the dress and my favorite pair of black stilettos and quickly ran to the car. I pulled out of the driveway and made my way to the nearest club "The NightCrawler". The NightCrawler was probably a good 15 minutes from the suburbs that I call home.

I pulled into the packed parking lot and found an open parking spot. I made my way inside. This is one of the biggest clubs in the city and it was Friday night so it was packed.

I weaved around the dancing bodies as I went and sat at the bar. I didn't bring my fake id because I plan on finding a sexy guy to buy me drinks.

I sat and glanced down down at my phone. It read 9:15. I sighed this birthday blows. Before I could get up off of the bar stool someone brushed by my shoulder. To my side the most beautiful man I think I have ever seen. He was tall and and under his shirt you could tell he had the body of a god. His arms were muscular but not like he's been using steroids kind of muscular. My eyes traveled up his body and stopped at his face. He was sexy as hell. He was tan, had dark green eyes, and had thick black hair that was styled up. His lips were looked soft and very kissable. He noticed me staring at him and glanced over at me with a smirk. When we made eye contact I felt as if I were paralyzed. He smiled and laughed at me before saying "Like what you see?"

That snapped me out if it. I blushed and quickly turned my head. Beside me the sexy guy laughed and before saying "your cute, oh and my name is Jeremy by the way what's yours?"

"Mia." "Well Mia would you like a drink?" "No" I replied.

"Would you like to dance Jeremy?" He told me he wasn't much of a dancer. I sashayed to the dance floor and started grinding on the first hot guy I saw. We were really getting into it, the guy grabbed my hips and started really rubbing his dick on my ass. Before I could say anything the guy was on the floor with a broken nose that was spouting out blood like a water fountain and Jeremy standing over him. I'm glad that he got to the guy before I did but I wonder why Jeremy hit him.

Hi you guys! That's the first chapter. Follow, vote and read on. Also feel free to comment. That's Mia's dress btw.