12

Flynn's POV

I think I was asleep for the whole flight home. After the events of the day, everyone was very exhausted. Lightning and I almost stayed at the palace by request of Harry, but we remembered we still had to finish our group project. (To be honest, I hadn't thought about it for like ten chapters.) Harry set us up in his private jet and had us flown back home. It was really late by the time we got back, so I decided to just stay at Lightning's house for the night. And before you get any ideas, we were so exhausted by the time we got back to Lightning's mansion that we fell asleep the moment we got into his bedroom. We slept for almost the entire day and had to start on our project the moment we woke up.

Our project was due the next day so we decided to actually do it. It sucked. Writing a report on your ex-girlfriend is terrible. Writing it with your current boyfriend is even worse. It made me want to die. Anyway, we had to talk about how she's an up and coming famous artist except Lightning and I were more focused on how awful of a person she turned out to be. Let's just say it wasn't one of my favorite afternoons.

///⚡️⚡️///

The day of the presentation, Lightning and I dressed in matching outfits consisting of leather jackets and half-buttoned shirts (red for him and blue for me). We even did our nails to match because we're ✨goals✨. 

When we went into class, most of the seats were full. Luckily, there were two right next to each other on the third row. We sat down, holding hands and chatting until the professor started class.

"Good morning students," our professor said. "Today is your presentations and I have a surprise for you. Some of the artists you researched are here today. Come on out guys!"

Walking through the door were a few men and women wearing bright smiles on their faces. Behind them was Rapunzel, sporting the ugly choppy haircut I gave her. I smiled at this. That haircut was the best revenge I ever got on her. The only thing I would do differently is make her totally bald since her hair never grows back. She eyed Lightning and me as she walked in giving us nasty glares.

The artists sat down on some chairs set up in the front of the room and the professor started calling people up to present. Most of them did pretty good except for this kid who said that the emo art he posted on his Tumbr account from 2014 was better than his artist's pop up art exhibit in Spain. To make is worse, the artist he was talking about was in the room. She was so mad, I swear I saw smoke coming out of her ears.

"Next up is Flynn rider and Lightning McQueen."

Lightning and I stood up, squeezing each other's hands once before moving to the front of the classroom.

🚘⚡️🚘

Lol nobody probably cares but sorry for disappearing. Anyways only like 1-2 chapters left

         _______
    /  👁      👁     \ KACHOW
|⚡️        3        ⚡️ |
⚙️                         ⚙️