5

Lightning's POV

I was getting used to Flynn riding my car form. It was strangely comforting. We were on our way to the airport to kill the queen of England for Flynn's hit man job. I was very excited to be a getaway driver for my hot partner. Even just saying that gives me chills. I wonder if he'll be my boyfriend.

When we got to the airport, I had to change back into human form. Flynn and I walked into the airport hand in hand. We brought two suitcases full of clothes and weapons. When I asked Flynn how we were going to get through security check with his 19 knives, bombs, and guns he told me he had a contact in the airport that could get him through. Regardless, I was worried.

It was finally the moment of truth. I gnawed on my thumb as I watched the scene play out before me. The suitcases were going through the X-ray, the weapons clearly visible. The security guy didn't seem to mind, though. "Woah, dude," he said. "Your knives are dope."

Flynn thanked him and soon enough we were on the plane. I got us first class tickets because I'm really fricken rich. I ordered us an ice cream sundae to share. It had five scoops of ice cream drenched in chocolate syrup and topped with whipped cream, sprinkles, and two cherries. We fed each other bites of the delicious dessert, saving the cherries for last.

"I heard that if you can tie a knot in a cherry stem in your mouth then you're a good kisser," Flynn said. "Do you want to try it?"

I smiled at the brunette. "I already know you're a good kisser, but sure."

We each popped a cherry into our mouths and worked on tying to tie a knot in the stem. Before long, I pulled the stem out of my mouth. "I did it!" I grinned.

Flynn frowned slightly. It seemed like he was having trouble. "How did you do that?" he asked, the stem still in his mouth.

"Let me show you," I said before capturing his lips with mine and sticking my tongue into his mouth. I found the cherry stem with my tongue and easily tied it. I pulled back from Flynn with the knot between my teeth. "Like that." I winked at him.

Flynn pulled the knot out of my mouth and pulled my face back down to meet his. We made out for the rest of the plane ride, only stopping a few times to breathe.