7

Lightning's POV

I could feel Flynn's eyes on me as I looked up at the man who came out of the shadows. His hair was still as fluffy as ever, the wind blowing it away from his smooth olive skin. His wide brown eyes looked Flynn and I over as he crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head slightly. "I never expected you two to get together," he said in his thick Italian accent.

By now Flynn's hard stare was getting impossible to ignore so I tore my eyes away from my ex and looked at my seggsy new boyfriend instead. "You dated this guy?!" Flynn shouted the moment our eyes locked. "He freaking sucks and-and you dated him?"

Just what was between these two? I put my hands on Flynn's shoulders and looked into his gorgeous eyes. "Look, it was a long time ago. Had I known how much he sucks at the time, I never would have agreed to go out with him. He's a di-"

"Okay! I didn't come here for you guys to pick on me." The Italian boy interrupted.

"No one asked you, Francesco," Flynn shot back.

"I'm here about your job," Francesco started, blatantly ignoring Flynn. "I know what you came here to do and I can't let you go through with it."

I furrowed my brows, confused. "Okay but like why though?"

"He works for a rival association. Every time one of us gets a job, someone from his company is sent out to make sure it doesn't go smoothly." Flynn explained.

"Huh." I was beginning to understand the situation a bit better, and it didn't seem good. "There's just one thing you're forgetting, Francesco."

"And what's that?" He replied cockily.

"I've always been faster than you." In one quick motion, I changed into my car form, pulled Flynn inside, and took off out of the airport parking lot.

~~~

A/N hey so it's Pride Month and the 3.5 people reading this have chosen to celebrate by reading a gay fanfic between the hottie from Tangled and a fictional race car. I'm concerned for your mental health. Honestly, I'm concerned for mine too but none of my problems are diagnosed so it's almost like I have no issues lol ✌️🤪. Anyway, if you are a member of the LGBTQ+ community I wish you nothing but the best. But seriously, if you are reading this not as a joke, please get help.

Also please leave your comments. I'd love to see what goes through your mind when you read this.