11

Lightning's POV

The moment I heard the gunshot, I grabbed Flynn and held him close. The room erupted into chaos. "Are you hurt?" I asked him. With all the commotion, I couldn't tell where the gunshot came from or who—if anyone—got hurt.

"I'm fine," Flynn said and hugged me back.

"Well then, who got shot?"

"That would be me," Vampire Ed Sheeran said with a grunt. He was laying on the cherry red carpet holding a spot by his ribs. "Think I need to go to the hospital."

"No one cares about you or your problems," Flynn retorted, planting a firm kick to Ed's stomach. "What I care about is who I should thank for shooting this waste of oxygen."

"Now that," said an Italian voice from upstairs, "was me. Francesco Bernoulli. I told you guys not to kill the queen. I've been working with the FBI to track down Ed Sheeran and stop him once and for all. He's the most wanted criminal in the world. Ed has been trying to assassinate Harry Styles for years, so we put Harry in the witness protection program and disguised him as the queen of England. Although, I do have to think you for bringing Ed Sheeran to me."

Flynn nodded. "I mean, thanks for taking him down I guess. You're still annoying though."

A/N sorry for the short chapter 🙃 honestly you guys probably don't even care since short chapter = less mental scarring

Anyways the story is almost over 😔

But that's okay bc there will be a spin-off/sequel even though no one asked for it!!!!

Can you guess who it's about??