24

After the fight he had with Jeongin, Jisung became more distant and passive these days, even Minho noticed the changes.

That day when it happened, right after hearing the loud shattering noises in the kitchen, Minho came running in as fast as he could, scared that the Joseon prince was hurt.

But the moment he came, he only saw a glimpse of the boy storming off with, if he's not mistaken, glossy eyes as if he was about to cry.

When he asked what happen, the only thing the young guard said was, "Give him some times.. He will tell you when he's ready..", then he too, walked off.

He figured that the two must have got into arguments with each other so he tried to brush it off.

But when Jisung started to become more quiet and gloomy, Minho can't help but just wanting to ask him what's going on.

His patient is running out and so is his time.

The coronation date is literally just a few days away and he is getting real busy these days, not having the time to at least greet the squirrel looking boy.

Alone in the mansion, located far from the society, the 19 year old boy must be feeling very lonely, isn't he?

Throughout these few days of not having Jisung close by hide nor in his sight made his yearning for the other grew and that's when he realized his own feelings.

But with all of these political mess and riots from many political parties, Minho cannot confessed his feelings as it might bring danger to his precious boy.

There's nothing he could do except handling it all as best as he can so that the sooner the storm calm down, the sooner he gets to spend his time with the Joseon prince.

He walked down the hallway of his office, preparing to leave to visit the palace. "Have you seen Jeongin today?", he asked his personal assistant.

"No sir, I thought he was at the mansion though..?"

Minho just nodded in respond. He haven't seen the young guard in the mansion earlier so he thought Jeongin wouldn't come to work because of his fight with Jisung.

Jisung is the type of person who will forgive someone easily with a simple 'sorry' from that someone, even if the apology wasn't sincere at all.

But knowing that Jisung and Jeongin are best friends and still haven't made up with one another, the fight must have been very severe.

"Mr. Lee, the Palace called the office just now..", Chan said hesitantly, worried for Minho's reaction. "The Palace?"

"Yes, they said that Kim Seungmin would be leaving for US this evening"

Minho halted in his steps and look at his assistant with wide eyes. "That fast? But the coronation preparation is not done yet!"

Chan flinched when the other suddenly raised his voice. He knows that Minho isn't mad at him but seeing how mad furious he is made him shivered a bit.

"Maybe you can meet His Majesty if you get to the Palace fast enough"

Minho agreed and immediately rushed to the elevator, wanting to meet Kim Seungmin soon before he could take off to the US. 

He originally wanted to visit the Palace because he wanted to know how the other's doing ever since he announced about him stepping down the throne.

It's not like both of them were in a good term but they knew the exact cause of it.

On the way to the Palace, Minho tried to call Jisung a few times but none of the calls went through. It's most likely that the boy's phone is turned off.