5

"What do you mean he's gone?!"

The anxious looking man in the fancy suit said to the boy who's still wearing the historical sport fit.

"Look, I know what you're about  say-"

"You might've dropped him in the middle of the transportation or something! Who knows? Maybe he's in the Korean War right now!"

Jeongin tried to calm his boss who is also he's friend with down. It's not like he planned to drop Jisung. He swears that he has been holding on to the prince for so tight, he thought he was choking him.

The moment he appeared in that meeting room, he had then just realized that he lost the prince.

"Changbin hyung, do you think that I am THAT careless?", asked the 18 year old boy, annoyed.

It's not that big of a problem. Jisung is probably in this timeline somewhere. They just have to find him.

Jeongin is sure that he is not clumsy enough to just accidentally leave the prince in another timeline because that would totally destroy the history.

But it seems like nothing changed, meaning that the prince has been successfully transfered here. He just... Lost.

"Well, if you're here WITH the prince, I wouldn't think that you are careless Jeonginnie.."

The man sighed and leaned back on his chair. He can't let the wrong people meet the Joseon prince.

After all, he's from a whole nother era of time.

Now with him unintentionally went missing, they will had to have a secret searching mission for the prince.

Seeing how stressed the older look, the boy started to feel guilty for being careless. This was the most important mission they had done and yet Jeongin failed them.

Fidgeting with his fingers as he looked down, he spoke up, "Sorry hyung..."

The sadness plaster on the boy's face made Changbin soften a bit. Usually, when someone messed up their mission, he would go all off on them but since this is Jeongin, the boy who he had know for eight years, he couldn't help but to go easy on him.

"It's fine.. We just have to do a search and rescue for him I guess.."

Jeongin widened his eyes, "I thought you don't want people to know about him??", he asked, confused.

Instead of answering his question, the older boy just laughed at him as if he was ridiculing him. "What?"

"We do have our own search and rescue, don't we?"

"Oh"

Changbin shake his head, smiling sheepishly at the forgetful boy but he can't really blame him though. It's been two whole years since the boy was sent for the mission.

The reason Jeongin was chosen for it was because he's one of the youngest agent the company has so if he ever goes back in time, he would be around the same age as Prince Han.

It is not that easy for a newbie to understand the concept of time travelling but just to simplify it, whoever travels back in time will be a few years younger base on the time they choose to went back to.

For example,

Jeongin chose to travel back to Joseon dynasty era and he went at the age of 17 but once he arrived in Joseon, he became a 13 year old boy.

1000 years = 1 year for time travelers.

In case of traveling to the future, the time travelers will be older depending on the time they wanted to be in, just like how they travel to the past.