10

Another day, another adventure for the prince of Joseon except for this time, he is not alone.

Felix took a day off today to spend his time together with Jisung. He felt bad that the boy always have to stay at home alone so here he is, driving to the place that the boy has been dying to go to.

"Why do you want to go to the library so much? Don't we have enough books for you at home?", he asked Jisung who kept on looking at his phone.

Unfortunately for Hyunjin, he couldn't be here with them because he was assigned a duty that he can't reject as it is his chance to get promoted. 

That's why he is sadly walking in the police station, in no mood of working.

Jisung still haven't answered the question that the Australian officer asked so after stopping at a red light, he glanced over the boy's shoulder to see what he's looking at.

"Joseon's missing prince..?", he read the content out loud making the other flinched. "You want to go to the library because of this? Where did you even hear about it?"

Jisung shrugged his shoulder to his friend, refusing to answer the question as he turned his attention back to the article he was reading.

To be honest, he doesn't know why or who he got the information from but one thing for sure is that someone unknown told him.

It was when he was mindlessly walking around the busy city. It's normal for people to bump into each other and apologize right? But that's not what happened to Jisung.

When he bumped into someone that day, instead of getting an apology like he supposed to, he got someone whispering, "Joseon is waiting for you..", then disappeared into the crowds  without letting him respond.

Since then, he started reading and doing research about the history.

He read all kinds of history books and watched all kinds of history documentaries just to find out what happened after the Imjin War. 

Since he had travel to the future, he is probably don't exist in the Joseon dynasty anymore and that's, when he found out that he is known as the missing prince of Joseon.

But the question is, why did that person say that Joseon is waiting for him? How did they even know that the prince is not from this timeline?

Perhaps, there's someone else that managed to time travel like him too.

This is the only thing that Jisung hide from Jeongin. If someone is looking for him then he shouldn't let Jeongin get into the mess with him too.

He should know how to fix it himself.

Once arriving at the library, he wasted no more time and went straight to the history section, "Wait up! What's the rush??", he heard Felix asked from behind but he ignored it.

Someone out there could be targeting him and already one step ahead of him so he needs to step up his game. Jisung is at his disadvantage since he doesn't know anything about what happened with his nation once he left.

After all, there must be a reason why Jeongin had to bring the prince along with him to the present time right?

Everything that happened should have an explanation, whether it be logical or not.

"Here", from the corner of his vision, Jisung saw Felix handing out a book to him. "It's specifically about the prince if you want to know more about him..", the latter said.

The 19 year old boy was eager to read it so he accidently took the book, rougher than intended from his friend, who has his eyes widen in shock.

 Why is he acting like this?, the Australian guy thought to himself before walking off, letting the boy have his personal time because it looks like he doesn't want to be bothered.