20

"Wait, where is Hannie?"

Jeongin glanced at the couch the Joseon prince was in and realized that he was gone. 

Both he and Minho were too engaged with their works to the point where they didn't how two hours has passed by and Jisung is still not back from his breakfast.

The 19 year old boy who complained about being hungry earlier went out for food at 10 but it's 12 in the afternoon now.

Jeongin then remembered about it, "He said he was getting breakfast". The Acting Prime Minister tilted his head and inspect his watch.

"It's been hours? Which restaurant did this kid go to..", Minho sighed and tried to call the boy's numbers but all he got was a ringing sound somewhere in the office.

The two looked at each other then look around the office only to find that Jisung had left his phone on the couch. That mean both of them won't able to reach the prince unless he come back himself.

Which won't be soon since it's already afternoon and they all know how Jisung like to walk around the city to explore.

They don't even know his adventure in Korean Empire still haven't ended yet when it has been also two months since the boy first got here.

"Aish, he always make me worried.."

The young guard stare at Minho's frustrated expression. He seems truly worried for the Joseon prince which was unusual since he never really care for anybody.

Maybe he really care for Jisung hyung.., the boy thought to himself. "I can go out to search for him?", he asked hesitantly, as if asking the older for permission.

After all, he is still working for Minho so the respect and permission before doing something is a must.

The other hummed in respond and got up, smoothen the wrinkles on his shirt. "Where are you going?", Jeongin again asked.

"Two can play at this game.. If they decided to lock Seo Changbin up, we can only do one thing with my title"

"And that is?"

Minho walked around the desk and patted the younger guard's shoulder, "Visiting him, so you better find Jisung and get him to visit too, I'm sure his friends would be happy to see him too", he said.

Jeongin nodded at the Acting Prime Minister and walked out, more like dashed out of the office to quickly search for his best friend.

If anything happen to him, Jeongin will make sure Minho goes after the person who hurt the older boy since he practically just a no one here, unlike in Joseon.

The Acting Prime Minister then also walked out, ready to go to the police station that Changbin is in.

His personal assistant that was sitting in the front desk, spring up in surprise, wondering where the man is going since there's nothing on his schedule at the moment. "Mr. Lee! Where are you going?!"

He tried catching up with the other. "Get the car ready, we're going to visit Mr. Seo", that sentence already made the assistant's eyes wide.

"But Mr. Lee, he is still-"

"I know, that's why I need to visit him so just do what I say Chris"

"Yes sir", Chan bowed to the other man and was quick to make a phone call while still in a rush.

Minho still couldn't shake off the worried feeling that he's having for a certain squirrel looking boy even though he was reassured by Jeongin who went out to find him.