13

"Your Majesty, who are Your Majesty looking for? I can call them over in an instant"

Hearing that from his royal secretary, the king was quick to turn around, facing the now shocked secretary, "You can do that?"

The question is not very understandable on her part when the king asked that. His Majesty is the king, of course she can do anything for him.

Not hearing a no from the lady, the king grinned widely and took out his phone, seemingly texting someone.

He  seems to be in a very good mood as he giggles every minute while texting whoever is on the phone with him.

After about ten minutes, the young king finally look up to her, "I want to have a guest over, his name is Han Jisung", he said.

There's really no reason to go against the king himself but since the royal secretary is practically the one who raised him up after the former king's death, she has a couple of things to say.

"Your Majesty-", she began but was cut off instantly, as if the other know what she's trying to say.

"I have a schedule later in the evening, I know, but I just want to spend time with a friend while I'm still free alright? Don't you pity me Secretary Im?"

There he goes again, with his puppy eyes and the guilt tripping technic.

The secretary named Im Nayeon sighed at the king but did nothing to change his mind. His Majesty do deserve some rest as well.

She nodded in agreement, "Should the guards pick him up from his address or-", again, her sentence was cut off by the king.

It's not always easy to have a young and mischievous but sometimes can be mature person as the king of the nation. But hey, we get what we get.

"I will send his address to you", he said quickly, eager to meet his new friend again after only been chatting online.

The more he texted Jisung, the more he fell in love with the boy's personality. He felt like him and Jisung would be a great duo together by how similar yet different they both are.

But just like Seungsung, Minsung has also been chatting each other for the past week, even go as far as sending each other's selcas almost everyday.

"What are you looking for?"

Hyunjin asked once he walked into his room to find the 19 year old, squirrel looking boy going through his closet, as if he was looking for something.

Jisung turned around and stomped his feet, "Don't you have other clothes??", he whined.

He's literally going to meet the king of Korean Empire in just a few minutes so he needs to be representable but he still haven't found a proper outfit to wear!

Unlike the times when he explored the city and went to multiple new places, he's going to the king's residence for gosh sake.

"Why? Just wear anything in there", Hyunjin said while walking past him, to the bed.

This just made the Joseon prince groaned in annoyance and rushed to go to his other housemate's room. "FELIX!"

One bang on the door and that was enough to send the Australian police officer flying off his bed.

It was supposed to be their day off but it seems like the 19 year old boy wasn't planning to let them rest today.

Felix rubbed his back once he landed on the floor, feeling pain all over. In a second, Jisung came running towards him, a bunch of coherent noises being said when in fact, he was just apologizing to the other.