8

"Wasn't always what?"

Both Jeongin and Jisung jumped at the sudden voice behind them.

They haven't been standing out there for long but somehow the election debate had suddenly come to an end.

The 18 year old boy frowned at the sight of the other male but try to be subtle about it so that he won't be seen as unprofessional. He doesn't want people to think that he let his emotions take over him.

The male then walk closer, "Mr. Yang, weren't you supposed to be by my side since you're the guard?", he asked the boy.

Hearing the very familiar voice, the Joseon prince couldn't help but to turn around to see the owner of the voice.

And yikes, not only that guy has the same face but he also has the same voice.

But he recognized the slightly taller guy with sharp cat eyes look as Lee Minho, the said Prime Minister of the nation.

The guy mentioned widened his eyes slightly once he caught the face of the prince.

He looks.. Pretty for a guy..

Minho quickly shook his head after that thought ran through his head. No! I meant he looks pretty familiar! Yes!, he sighed.

"M-May I.. Help you?"

Noticing the way that the Yi Gong look alike guy stare at him with so much focus, Jisung started to become slightly uncomfortable so he asked if there's anything the guy needs.

According to Hyunjin and Felix, Lee Minho is a very lovable and kind guy as prescribed by the citizens.

But his looks right now.. Is not very convincing. The prince thought that he was slowly being devoured by him.

And it seems like after he asked the question, Minho snapped out of his thought and rubbed his nape, clearly embarrassed.

He didn't mean to stare but he did. And he was caught while doing so.

"A-Ah! No! I just.. Zoned out a bit... My apologies if I made you uncomfortable", he stumbled on his words, nervous.

Jeongin saw this unusual behavior of the man and gently pulled the prince to his side, not wanting him to get closer to Minho.

God knows what he's planning here.

"I suggest we should go back Mr. Lee, I need to take my friend home"

"Oh, I thought your friend is not from around here? He's going home already?"

The 18 year old boy hold back the temptation to roll his eyes at him. He knows that there's something about Lee Minho in this timeline that's he is sure have something to do with the past.

After all, before the Korean Empire changed to this peaceful and calm nation, it was a place full of battle and wars against each other to survive.  The land that the boy had to live his life through for 16 years.

Everything was ruined. The kingdom took its massive fall after the Imjin War and it's all because of one emperor and his greed.

The prince don't know why the tension is so thick between the two but he remembered that Jeongin has also been in the same position with Yi Gong back in Joseon.

It was as if the boy hates someone who's more handsome than him in Jisung's opinion.

"Jeongin, it's fine, my friends probably done with their works now, I can just go home with them"

The boy broke his glare from the older guy in front of them and look back at the Joseon prince in shock, "You have friends?"

"I'm not you, you fool"