↳Wing it like witches {2}

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Edalyn" Lilith looks down "not only Is the curse effecting you hair, but your memory as well" she brought up a folded picture. The one where eda was holding a thropy.

She then opens the whole photo, revealing a oranged haired girl with big glasses, leaning on a more bigger thropy.

Eda groans looking away. She then looks at the ball then back at Lilith "ah, tell you what. I'll go with you peacefully to the emperor..."

"Really!?" Lilith says surprised, smiling.

"Sure, IF you beat me at a game of grudgby. My two kids are always challenging people to things, why not me?"

Lilith looks at her re thinking what eda just said. She then smiled furrowing her brows walking closer to eda.

"Hm.. game on" she crumbles the paper on her hand as the two sisters looks at each other competitively.

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

Back at hexside, every student was looking up at boscha as the pink haired girl turns around walking away.

"Luz, what are you doing?" I asked putting a hand on her shoulder "I'm just following Amity's advice" she said smiling "you heard what amtiy said! Boscha only speaks in grudgby term" I said.

"Exactly!" She said then putting both of her hands on the side of my arms "trust me, I have a plan" she then pats my head, then left walking towards boscha who was walking down.

Willow walks up besides me more worried. But I am slightly agreeing to Luz's idea "okay, maybe it's the altitude of the second floor, but I thought I heard you say leaf girl wanted to challenge ME  in a grudgby match" boscha said holding her grudgby ball intensely.

I walked next to luz "That's right! We'll settle this once and for all on the field" Luz says. Willow then ran in the middle of them "or! We could just talk about our issues?"

"Talking ain't gonna work willow. Boscha is to much of a brat here, right here. Right now" I said glaring at boscha. Boscha scoffs rolling her eyes "Let's do this." Boscha leans at us with her annoying smug face.

"oh no" willow breathes out.

"If willows team wins, you don't get to pick on her anymore" Luz said putting around her hands on our shoulders, while Gus at the back still having that trash can all over him.

"Fine. And when we win willow and your team will be our water gofers" boscha said as her team steps up "Ha! That's not even a punishment. I love water!" Luz said pointing at herself starring at her intensely.

"AND!  We get to use you as a target practice" boscha then kicks the ball hard that it made a hole on a tree that easily.

"Seya after schools, losers" she and her team then walks away. All of us looked stunned on how fast that kick was. We all jumped on when the tree suddenly starts to burn.

A student then jumps "Whoo-hoo! Willow versus boscha!" "Dude can you please shut up for once" I yelled as he silently went back.

All of us then went back to the stairs, as I took off the trash can on Gus. "Guys, this isn't a good idea" amity said hugging her books "yeah I've never even played grudgby before! How am I supposed to beat boscha!" Willow puts her hands out. I could see her hands shaking a bit.

"But you're the better witch" Luz said as I throw the trash can out "I don't know much about sports, but I do know about sports movies!"

"Back then, Y/n used to to martial arts as a kid and growing up stopping at the age of 12" Luz said putting an arms on my back "wait you did?" Gus asked amazed.

"Oh yeah, my mom forced me to do martial arts. I had no choice but to do it anyways since I'm not allowed to talk back at her or I'd get.. punished the mom way" I said putting a hand up. Luz then hops ontop of the stairs.

"We, too, are a ragtag team of lovable misfits. Joined together to defeat a powerful enemy!" She said stepping up more "with a little team spirit and a training montage, we can win!"

"Well, if you think this'll work, them I'm in. How about you, Gus?" Willow looks at the short make "in seasons past, these flags have waved in support of grudgby greats" Gus said letting out his two blue flags "now they will wave fore the greatest!.."

He laughs "Me!" Gus smiled.

I worriedly laugh at him "what about you, amity?" I asked turning to her. She then looks at me getting nervously "Me? On a team with you.?" She chucks a little looking everywhere.

"Running around in cute uniforms?" She chucks again this time in a feared expression "sweating!?" She looks back at me with her face red "I gotta go!"

She ran away fast "huh? Well, I guess she's out" Luz said confused "in any case, let's get training!"