Chapter 9: Meet the States, in the Dark? (Part Four)

Start from the beginning

Trail (Oregon) changed buckie (Ohio) to Change it to just Oh hi yo!

Trail (Oregon): :)

Change it to just Oh hi yo! (Ohio): wtf I'm also out, you guys suck

Mochi (Michigan): Sorry Texas, we all have to go now. Also, can't you do it?

yeehaw (Texas): It's already hard to type as it is, these letters I'm looking at are all wonky and keep moving. You know I have a hard time reading y'all! I still have a good score in the National spelling bee, so take that!

Mochi (Michigan): ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Don't know why it bothers you so much even if it's hard to read, but whatever.

Oaklahome (Oklahoma): I'll help then! I know misspells already make it harder to read the words. Michigan, you know that!
Here: Guys pap is asking for us to come to the living room please come thanks very much I think it's a state introduction thing don't know why everyone needs to come but whatever

Vermouth (Vermont): I also quite hate my name, but that's fine. Dad says that only the people who hasn't come to a state introduction should go. It is indeed a state introduction.

Caroline (S. Carolina): Oh, that's good! That means I don't have to move from my comfy bed right now.

Carolina (N. Carolina): I'm going to attempt to get struck by lightning since I'm bored. I'll be back!

Caroline (S. Carolina): WHAT ILL BE BACK TOO

Connection unstable(Connecticut): Please be careful! As much as you may want to be struck by lightning, I hope you don't get struck by it.

Aloha (Hawaii): This is Alaska here. I have successfully went through my plans and "killed" Hawaii. Technically she's just knocked out.

Tall (Alaska): This is now me on my actual device.

Chickenago (Illinois): Alaska! You actually did it, you madman. Please return her safely and you need to go to the living room. Also, Oregon, change my name to Metal bean.

Trail (Oregon) changed Chickenago (Illinois) to Metal bean

Metal bean (Illinois): Yeah! Hah, Ohio is probably sobbing.

Joisey (New Jersey): F**K YOU NY I HATE MY NAME

Walkin'Here (New York): The perks of having name changing powers. I'll just change it back to who you are.

Walkin'Here (New York) changed Joisey (New Jersey) to Jersian

:'( (Wyoming): I think we should change the system so everyone can have the names they want, not only some people having the perk.

Washington D.C: I agree, I'm quite sick of the only person having their "actual" name.

Puerto Rico: Ehem. I exist.

Washington D.C: Sorry Puerto! I forgot...

Puerto Rico: Whatever. The territories are always forgotten! Also, someone please show me that Spain video! I've been begging to see it!

Golden Child (California): spaingettinghisbuttkicked.mp4

—————

We are taking a trip back to the past!

It was morning when Spain woke up. He had a faint memory of what happened before, but it was just him slowly blacking out.

He stepped out of his bed and suddenly felt the shock of electricity! He collapsed to the ground in agony, and screamed, totally like a man.