your- well your here.

Start from the beginning

"You- you know your really p-pretty," he stuttered and I took this opportunity to step even closer, our bodies on an inch or two apart.

He brought his hands up to my face cupping it and running his thumbs over my cheeks.

"I always loved your freckles, you know that?" He whispered leaning down next to my ears.

My face immediately reddening as he pulled away and put his forehead on mine.

Platonic. Platonic. He was doing this platonically. Right?

"I want-" he started.

"Kiss me," I interrupted and without a second thought he pushed his lips into mine, leaning me into the counter.

Our lips fit together perfectly, syncing almost immediately as we deepened the kiss. He pushed me further into the counter, making sure there was not empty space between us. I gasped slightly allowing his tounge to venture into my mouth on a search for my own. Our tounges collided causing a small whine to erupt from George. He tasted similar to how he smelled, except with a hint of monster.

He pulled away after a minute or two more of making out with me.

"I've been waiting to do that since high school," He admitted, pulling me into a hug.

I giggled at the thought of him having a crush on me for that long.

"Will you snuggle me tonight?" I asked before even thinking about what I was saying. Jeez I was dumb.

"I would love to."

"Movie?"

He shook his head and I led him to the couch, while I searched for the remote. My nephew was over a couple days ago, the little shit likes to say his favorite hobby is hiding my stuff. Gotta love him though.

"Looking for this?" George asked as I spun around to face him, he was holding up the remote. He laid down on the couch.

"Your a life saver, it woulda taken me hours to find that, my nephew loves to hide it," I giggled and sat down in-between his legs leaning back on his chest.

"You don't have a sibling?" He questioned.

"Not my biological nephew. He's my old friends adopted son. We don't talk anymore but she brings the little guy by every once in a while and I enjoy watching him."

"Oh thats cool, how old is he?"

"He's four and his names Cruise."

"Cool name." He chuckled flicking through Netflix.

"That one-" I pointed at the screen, causing him to stop on To All The Boys I've Loved Before.

"Ugh fine," He groaned clicking on the movie and setting down the remote.

"Yay," I squeaked. I could feel him rolling his eyes at me.

He re-adjusting himself and pulling me closer to him. I turned onto my stomach laying my head sideways to face the tv.

I didn't even make it to Laura Jeans letters getting out before I passed out.

...
George pov

I woke up the next morning a little sore. Willow was still sleeping on top of me, which was absolutely adorable. She didn't move all night.

Its around 3:30pm and I had thoughts bouncing around my head. How come I want to many fucking people? I want Dream, though I hadn't seen his face since he wanted to wait until we met in person, but I knew I liked him. His personality, his laugh, his stupid jokes. Willow. My childhood best friend, whom I had kissed last night. I wanted her too. Her eyes were enchanting, I stare all day if she'd let me. Then there was Karl and Sapnap. Who I thought were dating but apparently not. They had a possibility of being bi, maybe. But I didn't want to assume anything. I loved Karl's hair, and his sweet giggles. I like Nicks jokes. No matter how many times I told him to shut up. I also liked Quackity. I like saying his name, and the way that lately he would flush sort of red when I called it. I like his dumb beanie, and his stupid voice change and how he said Gogy. I liked them all and it is killing me. And it would kill me if I could only be with one.

"Georgie?" She mumbled, barely awake.

She held her head up, looking at me with her eyes halfway open. Her hair was messy and she was still curled up on my chest.

"Good morning Will," I smiled down at her, moving a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Morning," She giggled pulling herself closer to my face.

I wanted to kiss her, I knew she wanted me to kiss her but I already felt awful about kissing her last night and having feelings for other people at the same time. How was I supposed to-

I didn't have to kiss her this time, cause she did that for me. Her lips felt perfect, she was perfect. I didn't deserve her.

I kept kissing her though. She ran her tounge along my bottom lip, my mouth immediately granting her access without even thinking twice. Her tounge roamed my mouth before meeting mine. This was pure bliss. But I couldn't keep doing this. Not without her knowing.

So I pulled away. "Willow?"

"Did I over step? I'm sorry Georgie I didn't-"

"Willow I have to tell you something, something you might hate me for but you have to know."

She nodded so I kept going. "I- I think I'm pan-"

She cut me off, "George, I could never hate you for something like that, you are who you are. You love who you love."

"I appreciate that but theres something else, I- I like a few people. And one of them is you- a-and I- the guilt is killing me."

She looked puzzled for a second before smiling and saying, "Like poly?"

"Yeah- Wait, I think so." Poly, I had heard that word before. Being in a relationship/loving more than one person.

"That's great George, I'm poly too," She giggled and a wave of relief washed over me. "When can I meet these people?"

Word count:1584

A/n
I couldnt find a good stopping point for this chapter so I stopped it here. I hope you liked reading. It may seem like im rushing it but ive got five boys to add in and I dont want it to be 1,000 chapter. Anyways as always have a good day/night and drink some water and eat some food if you can. Your all loved and appreciated <3 :)

-m