Chapter 6

Wei Wuxian was sitting alone in the Jingshi; waiting for his husband to come back. Lan Zhan was for some reason late today and Wei Wuxian's stomach already started growling as it was his husband who always brought the dinner so they could eat inside their quarters.

He had been bored today. He had not known that he could do something useful and fun in the Cloud Recesses until Lan Qiren had come this morning. He had just assumed he would have to lay low for the time being, out of Lan Qiren's and other elders' radar. He knew they were not big fans of his, even though his innocence had been already proven. Perhaps it had something to do with the fact that he was still a demonic cultivator or because he had caused too much trouble and mischief in his youth, he really did not know.

But now, when it was Lan Qiren who had suggested teaching children, there was nothing else that Wei Wuxian wanted to do, aside perhaps spending more time with his husband. He could not wait to start taking on his assigned duties. He could already see all those excited little faces when the Gusu Lan sect juniors would come to him with questions, hungry for knowledge. He had always enjoyed teaching and training the young Yunmeng Jiang sect cultivators and the Gusu Lan sect juniors. He really could not wait.

For that however, he would first have to speak with his husband about their night time activities which, while pleasant and welcomed, were a bit too much for his weak body to bear. He could not stand in front of the children in such a state, with his knees weak and his lower back on fire. But how could he even start such a conversation with the ever proper Lan Zhan? Unless it would be precisely in bed where he usually got other things to care about, after his husband put his forehead ribbon on the bedside table.

And talking of the said husband, Lan Zhan was just coming in, a tray with the usual Gusu Lan sect bland porridge and a bowl of fiery red rice in his hands. It was time for dinner.

Wei Wuxian did not even notice that Lan Zhan was more silent than usual because his own head was full of scenarios he was coming up with to be able to breach the topic he had wanted to talk about. To no avail, the dinner finished and he was no closer to opening his mouth and actually talking to his husband about his feelings and about the way they were making love.

Perhaps his husband would find it off-putting? Perhaps he would think that Wei Wuxian was being overly sensitive? This must have been how things were going for everyone so perhaps he should just try to get used to it instead of complaining? He was sure that Lan Zhan would not hate him for this but he was still afraid of how he would react. His ever careful and caring husband could very well say that they would stop their 'every day' for good for all that Wei Wuxian knew. And he certainly did not want that.

They took a bath together and combed their hair in preparation for bed time. Once the curfew was approaching, Wei Wuxian took a deep breath and headed to the bed where his husband was already waiting for him. They were about to start and he had still yet to voice his worries, no matter how ridiculous they were.

Still in deep thought, he let himself be disrobed by Lan Zhan, returning his kisses automatically. He could feel himself getting excited already, his member half hard when it was freed from his robes and stroked a few times by Lan Zhan's big, warm hand. The mood was getting good and Wei Wuxian knew right at that moment that the conversation he had wanted to have would have to wait for another time, both he and his husband were slowly losing their minds, buried under waves of pleasure.

He let himself be pushed back first onto the bed and he immediately moaned, spreading his legs to leave some space for his husband to climb in as well. Lan Zhan did not wait to be invited and he was already looming above Wei Wuxian, caressing his whole body and kissing every inch of his skin. Wei Wuxian's whole being became sensitive to his husband's touch and he was moaning even louder now, squirming under the big body pressing him down in order to find the best position.

He knew that any minute now, Lan Zhan would grab him by his hips and turn him around, letting him stand on all four and he would enter him, drilling himself inside with vigour. Through the haze Wei Wuxian's mind was in at the moment, he was still preparing for the piercing pain so he would not cry out, he did not want Lan Zhan to feel bad. Or to stop, the discomfort and pain were just part of the process and he knew it would be overwritten by pleasure soon enough.

If he ever had problems to keep himself on all four, he did not have to fear, Lan Zhan's iron grip on his hips would support him and keep him in place. Sometimes, his hands would give out under him but it did not matter, his husband held him tightly, just in the right place where he could enter him and keep pounding into him the best.

And then, when he would be nothing but a sniffling, sobbing mess under his tiresome and passionate husband, Lan Zhan would let go of his hip, encircling one of his hands around his waist and reaching the other towards his throbbing erection. Wei Wuxian could never get enough of the pleasure and satisfaction he felt when he was brought to climax by his husband's hand. He would cry out in pleasure every single time, even when he was squirming with overstimulation when Lan Zhan would continue to seek his own pleasure until he too reached his peak and released inside.

By that time, Wei Wuxian would usually pass out, waking in the morning, properly cleaned up and aching all over. His head would be too fussy to be called awake during the time his husband would be taking care of him after their 'every day'.

Nothing like that happened today however. Lan Zhan only continued kissing him fiercely as he slowly spread his legs more and stuffed a pillow under his hips. Wei Wuxian's backside was now positioned slightly above the bed sheets and he wondered what this was. Perhaps his husband wanted to change things up a little and make love in a different position today? Not that Wei Wuxian would complain, he had always wanted to see Lan Zhan's face while being drilled into, it would definitely be better than just imagining when all he could see would be the whiteness of the sheets. Perhaps he would even be able to steal a kiss or two.

He was expecting that his husband would just enter him right away like all those previous times, he had already braced himself. But, Lan Zhan only continued kissing him, running small circles on the sensitive skin of his inner tights and caressing him. It felt amazing and Wei Wuxian did not want it to stop. He relaxed and let himself be overcome by pleasure, not being tense about the things to follow.

Perhaps it was because his muscles were not resisting as usual or because of how much pleasure he was in, no matter the reason however, when Lan Zhan entered him – slower than he had any other time – it hurt way less than he was used to. This time, he did not have to bite his lips to resist the urge to scream nor did he have to close his eyes to imagine his perfect husband's smiling face to help him get through this. He had his Lan Zhan right in front of him.

When his husband's hard member was all the way in, Lan Zhan did not start to move immediately and it helped Wei Wuxian to take a few deep breaths and get used to the sensation. Once he was comfortable enough and the pain had dulled to a tolerable level, he even smiled to himself and reached his hands up, dragging his husband down for a kiss. This really was the best.

Uncle's supervisionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें