The Beginning.

-Oregon. 1973-

"Well, that's a body" Ryder sighs as he shines the light of his head lamp down onto the body laying on the grainy sand.

The four of them are all huddled around the lifeless male body before them, his face in the sand and his clothes soaked with his own blood causing the sand to stick to him even more. The place falls into an eery silence before Mary Jane speaks up beside Ryder.

"No fucking shit you twallop!" She says in frustration, slapping him on the back of the head as he flinches fixing the head lamp on his head with a pout nearly falling over from the force of the hit over how high he is right now.

"Why are we still here? If the fuzz see us here we're done for!" Amy whisper yells as they all stand on the empty dark beach, the only light they have is Ryders head lamp, which is nearly out of battery and the moon that's coating them all in a soft blue hue.

"Chillax! It's probably just some baked ding dong who couldn't find their way back to their crib!" TJ says laughing to himself as he smokes his cig — he's been baked out of it since the end of groovy fest.

"How are you so chill?! We should all be buggin' out right now!" Amy shouts looking at them all, the weed making her paranoid and freaked out as she bites on her nails and looks over her shoulder every two seconds.

"TJ is whacked out of it! Gimme some skin dog!" Ryder says laughing, holding out his palm as TJ slaps his off it before they shoulder bump, the pair laughing loudly in their dazed out state.

"Hey! Close the shades and listen up! We have a fucking body in front of us, a dead one for that matter. So, can you two twallops please stop being so childish!" Mary Jane shouts as the two men look at her, a cig hanging from TJs mouth and Ryder looking at her with wide eyes.

They look like a pair of kids who just got told off.

"Rad, now, here's the skinny..." She start as they all pay attention to her now, the only sounds around them are the waves crashing onto the sand and the distant mumbles and vehicles honking belonging to the crowds of people leaving groovy fest a few minutes away.

The streets are backed up with traffic, the honking of vans, cars and buses in the distance as they all try to make it out of the busy area before they're stuck there for hours — it's happened to the gang before, they set up camp in the back of Ryder's van while parked at the side of the road, in hopes traffic would clear in time.

"We call the fuzz, tell them what we saw here when we get back to my crib, now, let's book it before we're spotted!" Mary Jane shouts nodding for them to leave as they all nod collecting themselves and walking towards the exit of the beach.

"Red, do you have any kush back at your crib? I'm coming off my buzz" Ryder says plucking the cig from TJ's mouth and smoking it.

"Not rad man!" He protests as Ryder laughs passing it back to him after a drag of it. Mary Jane shakes her head laughing, popping her red heart glasses back onto her face as they walk through the streets, dodging cars and traffic on their way.

Of course Ryder is waving and nearly on top of the cars when he sees a mini bus of people waving and some women shoving their bare breasts to the window in an attempt to seduce him into their bus — Mary Jane has done it before, it actually works.

"Who's wheels are we taking? I can't drive" TJ says as we all nod agreeing with him, no one would trust him to walk a dog at this moment.

"My shaggin' wagon is just down here" Ryder says causally, recollecting himself from nearly playing hop scotch on cars to get to the ladies mini bus.