Katara looked to us with an unimpressed glare,

"Sokka, you tried to convince me she was wrong before. It's going to take an awful lot to convince me otherwise. I can't believe you two got roped into this, Aunt Wu's ri-" Katara was stopped by a boom as the earth shook beneath us.

"Does that prove it?!" I scowled.

"Oh no" Katara said, sounding sick.

"Sokka, do the thing!" I said as I elbowed him in the ribs.

"Uhh- right!" He jutted. His face changed from its nervous expression to a determined one.

"Everyone!" He called, "That volcano is gonna blow any second-"

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! C'mon Sokka!

"-Aunt Wu, was wrong!"

"Oh shit, he had to say it.." I muttered

The people didn't react how he expected them. Not with terror, fear, or even anger. They just- laughed..

Confusion covered his face and I had to suppress a angry hiss across the crowd. They trusted this woman blindly. She could've said she was a four hundred foot tall, purple platypus bear with pink horns and silver wings and they'd believe her.

Oy vey, how this woman ticked me off!

"I told you!" I reminded him as he returned to us.

A few of the townspeople stopped laughing to talk,

"Yeah, yeah. We know you don't believe in Aunt Wu, Mr. Science, and reason lover" a lady said as she rolled her eyes.

I fumed just a little bit, my social battery was six feet underground, and I was not in the mood.

Katara stepped forwards,

"If you won't listen to him, maybe you'll listen to me. I want to believe Aunt Wu and her predictions, as much as you do. But my siblings, and Aang saw the lava with their own eyes" Katara said urgently.

I shrugged from the word 'saw',

"I didn't see anything" I whispered and laughed to myself.

Self deprecating, blind jokes, always hits right in the blind humor.......

I love it.

"Well, I heard Aunt Wu's predictions with my own ears" butted a man.

Aang jumped up with the help of his airbending onto the rooftop,

"Please listen to us!" Aang begged, "you're all in danger! And we have to get out of here! You can't rely on Aunt Wu's predictions! You have to take fate into your own hands!" Aang yelled.

Suddenly I was put off balance as the ground shook,

"What the fu-"

"Can your fortune telling explain that?!" Sokka shouted as he pointed towards the plume of thick smoke.

One man laughed causing the needed tension is dissapate through the air like sand in open hands.

"Can your science explain why it rains?" The man laughed unchanged.

I noticed from the sides a mother and her kid had stepped back in horror. It seems that she lacked trust with Aunt Wu's predictions.

The vendor from earlier also appeared horrified and stepped back.

Maybe this wasn't all bad, there was some people who believed us.

It's a start.

I rejoined the group,

"Well, good news. It seems like there are three people that don't trust Aunt Wu" I said as I joined.

Sokka shook his head,

"Three people out of one hundred? What's that going to do?! They obviously only trust Aunt Wu-"

"Especially after the cloud reading" I added.

Katara's head snapped to me, and she stared wide-eyed,

"You're a genius, Lyra!" She grinned, and shoved my shoulder excitedly.

"I'm a what?" I blinked.

"If they believe her with the cloud reading-" Aang caught on.

The idea struck me, and I caught on with a grin,

"Then we just need to reshape the clouds!" I finished with a grin.

-----

Soooo I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry it took so long to get out but I was just able to restore my Netflix today. Anyways I hope you guys have a wonderful day and stay safe and healthy! I love y'all and I'll see y'all in the next one! Love ya!
-Rose