He was still driving until we got to the top floor which had a gate on it.

Tony- "stark, tony stark" he spoke through his window into a little speaker thing and with that the gate opened revealing another little ramp to go up.

He drove us up the ramp and we were on top of the car park. He drove and parked in the parking space and told us to get out. We got out and looked over the wall. The view was amazing looking over the whole of Spain. I was speechless.

Ella- wow dad this view is incredible.

Tony- want to see it from higher up?

Brogan- we are on the top floor though dad.

Tony- well follow me.

So tony gracefully grabbed my hand and the kids followed us. We walked to a little building which there was a man outside.

Man- good mor- afternoon mr stark.

Tony- afternoon mike. Is it ready?

Man- ready for take off sir.

Duggie- take off? Are we going in a rocket?

Tony-"not exactly dugs" he laughed.

The man opened the door and it led to another door and when we opened it it was a helicopter but it was really fancy. It was all black with gray stripes. It had two huge doors which was opened.

Y/n- really?

Tony- yes sweetie.

Ella- are we going in that?

Tony- yes you exited?

Abbie- im scared.

Tony- dont be abs its okay it just like on the jet.

So we all got into the helicopter and abbie sat in between me and tony while peter duggie brogan and ella was opposite us. The windows was huge and there was still more seats to choose from.

On the speaker- hi this is your captain speaking. We will be taking off in just a minute and we will have a tour of spain. Prepare for an amazing view.

After that the helicopter started up and we took off. We were flying over spain and the kids faces lit up. There was so many buildings it reminded me of new york. There was a huge pretty beach which we went to last week jet skiing. We could see our villa from the distance and i never knew how big it was until i seen it from up here.

Abbie- can i go and sit next to peter?

Y/n- of course hun be quick though.

So she got up and swapped to go and sit next to peter and tony moved to the seat next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me on the forehead. I laid back and rested my head on his shoulder. He just smiled. I was happy too watching the kids be amazed by the views and what Spain had to show. 

After about 2 hours the helicopter landed back on top of the building and we got out.

Peter- that was incredible thank you mr stark.

Tony- no problem kid honestly.

Duggie- race you all back to the car.

Ella- oh its on.

So all the kids ran back to the car ahead of us and tony held my hand and pulled me in closer to walk with him. He draped his arm around my shoulder and we walked.

Y/n- i bet i could beat you to the car.

Tony- i dont think you could but im up for a challenge.

Y/n- alright then lets go.

So we both started running and i was ahead of tony until he passed me. "Keep up loser" he shouted back at me. To be honest the car was quite far away but I decided to fuck with tony. So i stopped running and made sure nobody was looking and i went invisible. Tony got to the car and let the kids in. He hopped in and started it up. It was boiling so he put the roof down. He looked back at me and obviously didn't see me because i was invisible. So i jogged upto the car and just stood there.

Tony- kids where did your mother go?

Ella- i dont know she was running with you.

Peter- she is gone there is literally nowhere for her to go though.

Tony- wait here i will go and check.

So tony got out of the car and started walking to where we started running. And i turned back to normal and jumped into the driver seat.

Duggie- mum where did you come from?

Y/n- secret.

So i beeped the horn and waved at tony and he looked at me with a weird expression. He started jogging back but i started driving away from him.

Tony- "HEY DONT GO" he shouted over to me.

Y/n- "I CANT HEAR YOU" i shouted back and he started running. I drove the car down to the level underneath us and i could see tony going down the stairs. So i drove down to the next one and so on until we were on the bottle level. The kids were laughing so hard and so was i. But i felt bad so i waited for him.

He got into the passenger seat and we all just laughed but he didn't find it very funny.

Tony- thats not funny im dying.

Y/n- keep your steps up tones.

Tony- not funny. Im not talking to any of you.

Brogan- it wasn't our idea it was mums

Tony- true. Y/n im not speaking to you.

Y/n- fine by me.

So i started driving to the airport. I knew where i was going so i was fine. I blasted music from the car speakers until we got to the airport.

We all got out and grabbed our bags. I gave the keys to the man who was waiting by the jet for us and we grabbed what we needed and headed inside.