3

Saihara continued to practise with others in the room, becoming acquainted with a few in 5th process.

Rantaro Amami, he's a traveler that seems to be quite charming.

Korekiyo Shinguji, he's Amami's close friend and is quite interested in anthropology.. whatever that is.

Tenko Chabashira, it would be an understatement to call her a feminist..

And Miu Iruma, she invents all sorts of weapons and is quite vulgar.

Three hours passed by and a woman - who seemed to work with the Sensei - came in and lead all of the teenagers outside into a yard. 

There was a fountain, a pond and a lot of floral aspects to the garden area, but they weren't going to stay in the yard for long as the woman was leading them down the hill.

"Ughhhh, I hate having to go down this mountain, it's so steep and exhausting!!" Ouma complained, waving his arms in the air.

"Hush Ouma!" Akamatsu lightly hit him on the back of the head. 

"Owwwee! Akamatsu-chan your so mean!" He wined as he let crocodile tears spurt from his eyes. Everyone rolled their eyes in annoyance to Ouma's loud complains, but everyone still trudged on until they all arrived at a beach area at the bottom of the hill.

"Akamatsu, Yonaga, Tojo, Shirogane, Ouma, Shinguji and Saihara over here please." The woman said, leading those who had elemental abilities to a more nature-filled area. 

"Saihara? You have elemental abilities?" Akamatsu asked him curiously. 

He nodded in reply, lifting his hand to make a watery tear drop float in his hand.

"Woahh! Saihara-Chan is so cool!" Ouma admired, seeming like he had stars in his eyes. 

"You know, if we combined electricity and water we could knock out enemies super easily!" 

"Hush, healers this way." The woman looked over the crowd and walked to an area with a few injured animals. Akamatsu, Tojo, Yonaga and Shirogane followed her. 

Another woman seemingly came out of nowhere, and directed the rest to an area where hostile animals were. 

"Practice your abilities on these, get the healers to help you if you get hurt." She commanded in a strict tone, walking off soon after.

 Ouma eagerly skipped over to an animal, not sure what it was but it wouldn't matter as it started to charge at him quickly. He immediately put his hand out and let an electric beam shock the animal, it falling to the ground immediately. It was clearly dead, so he skipped of to find another test subject. 

Shinguji had a larger animal charging right at him, one practically his hight when it was still on all fours. It growled as it pounced toward him, only to be stopped by prickly vines and thorns curling around its legs and stabbing into them. It yelped out in pain and dropped back to the ground, but it opening its mouth was probably the worst choice it could have made. The same vines that were covered in thorns shot down its throat, there was no telling how far it went.