2

Saihara made his way back to the room he'd been in prior, seeing the crowd of people making their way out of it. He quickly followed behind them, gaining the attention of the smaller boy with the weird hairstyle. 

"So, your Saihara, right?" He asked him.

"Yes, and you are?" Saihara replied. 

"Ouma, Kokichi Ouma!" The boy yelled, gaining glances from the other teenagers. Saihara nodded in acknowledgment to the boy, and continued walking alongside him.

"..borrringgg! You're so boring!" 

"What do you mean?"

"You can't just ask me for my name and then be silent!! That's literally like..... so not cool..." Ouma pouted as he slouched.

"Sorry about him, he can be like that" A blonde girl with an array of different music pins in her hair slowed down to walk beside Ouma. She raised her arm out over Ouma's head, like she wanted Saihara to shake it. He took the offer up and shook her hand as she introduced herself.

"I'm Akamatsu, Kaede Akamatsu." She said with a kind smile. Saihara nodded and let go of her hand. 

"Am I really that short that you two can shake hands above my head?!" Ouma yelled, looking annoyed. 

Yes.

"Ahah, sorry Ouma." Akamatsu apologised with a small laugh. 

The three continued walking behind the others, keeping up a small conversation that mostly consisted of Ouma saying things that were obviously lies. 

The group of teenagers arrived at a large room that had long tables lined with chairs. Everyone sat down in groups that consisted of around 4-5, and Saihara followed Ouma and Akamatsu. 

They sat down by a really spiky-haired guy that seemed like he used double the hair gel Ouma did and a girl with long black hair in pigtails. Though pigtails were usually 'cutesy', this girl gave off a completely different vibe to that. Saihara sat down beside Ouma, waiting for the others to start a conversation.

"Hey Momota!! Hey Harukawa!!" Ouma greeted them in an over-exaggerated manor, neither of them looking too happy to see him. 

"Heya Ouma, oh! Hey Saihara, you're new, aren't you?" Momota spoke.

Saihara nodded.

"Well, I'm Kaito Momota, luminary of the stars!!" 

.

.

.

"...What?" Saihara gave an underwhelmed, confused expression.

"Momota, cut it out." The dark-haired girl gave a scary look to him. 

"Eheh.." 

"I'm Harukawa, Maki Harukawa." She introduced herself, then went silent. The table wasn't silent for long though, as Ouma practically yelled when he saw people coming out of a room with trays of food.