23 ~ [Fuel To His Fire]

Start from the beginning

"Open the door!" I yelled crying and beating the door stridently. I kept shouting but nobody responded, no body came to save me. What can he possibly do with me? Atfirst he kidnapped me and did all those bloody incidents mercilessly just infront of me, now he locked me somewhere. Next what will he do? Kill me too?

I laid on the floor, giving up. I curled my body and hugged myself, weeping. Maybe nobody will open this door for me... nobody will let me go. I looked around with my watery eyes. The room looked marvelous. Everything here looked affluent and deluxe. It's quite big and spacious too. Then a thought came up in my head... Is this his home?? But I used to visit another one before or who can say how many mansions he belongs? Most probably he has a lot of them.

Few moments passed like that. I kept on laying on the floor and crying my heart out.
My eyes were burning now due to crying like this. Perhaps I'm continuously crying for hours. But still my tears weren't stopping. How much of a cold hearted bastard he can be? How can he ever do some act like this? My thoughts broke when I heard the door open.

My eyes locked to the door. That arrogant monster infront of me. I got up from the floor and wiped my tears with the back of my hand and started to take steps back. My eyes went to his hands... he was holding a plate of food and first aid box! But for what? This made me amused

He came in and placed those on the small table. I saw him going back to the door direction and I felt safe for a second when I thought he would go and leave me alone but he did the exact opposite thing. He closed the door! 'Why? Why did he close the door! What will he do?? What's his intention?' All these thoughts made my heart beat faster.

Then I saw him turning and coming towards me. "D-Don't come ne-ar!" I murmured. He didn't say anything instead kept taking steps coming close to me. Then my eyes went to the small table and there I saw a fork beside the plate. I hurriedly got to the side of the table and took it in my hand. Held it infront of me for self defence most probably. I was shivering, my hand was shaking. God knows what I'm tryna do and if I can ever stop him with this small thing

He still didn't sto, kept coming close to me and there were only 2 steps gap between us by now. I flinched when my back touched the wall, still I need to look strong or what if he tries something. "GO BACK" I uttered holding the fork infront of him trying to confront him with just a fork!? What am I? A fucking stupid

He looked like he just had a shower as his hair seemed wet now and got his clothes changed into his comfort clothes. His eyes held a boring and tedious vibe. His one hand shoved in his pant's pocket, he kept standing straight and firm on his position. I tried again "Stay awa- " before I could finish he grapped my hand which was holding the fork and turned me over. My back collided with his hard muscular chest. Now I'm back facing him. He bought my hand that was holding the fork to my neck. My other hand was clenched tight in my back too. I shutted my eyes tight, already feeling defeated

I felt his warm breaths on my neck side as he bought his face close to my ear "This small thing can't help you with anything other than eating" he muttered in a calm and relaxed tone. We were so close now. Not to forget to mention he smelled so good too. The fuck I'm thinking!

Before I start my struggles to get away he already let me go and turned me to face him. He was about to get a hold on my hand again but before he could I hid my hands behind my back. "Stay away from me" I numbered and tears started to form in my eyes again, regaining everything.

He didn't say anything rather with an annoyed face he harshly got my hand from behind by back and clenched my wrist tightly, trying to make me walk with him. I hissed... "ahh" as my wrists were already bruised due to the handcuffs and the way I struggled to get them off did nothing only contused my skin. Moreover his harsh grips made it even worse. Maybe I didn't pay enough heed to it before. he stopped for a second hearing me hiss but again bragged me with him.

He made me sit on the bed and got the first aid box. He took out some antiseptic cream and looked at my direction "Show your hands" he muttered coldly. What he's probably trying to do now? Show sympathy to me after everything he did? What does he actually want? It's him who hurted me at the first place and now what is all these? What is he actually trying to proof? I won't let him manipulate me!

I wasn't responding to him nor forwarding my hands so he harshly took one of my hand and tried to apply some ointment on my bruised wrist but before he could I pulled my hand back and got up from the bed but before I could get a little distant from him he pulled me over on the bed again. This time my back landed straight on the bed. The next second he got up above me, straddling me. I am scared and amused at the position we are at now. This position was even terrifying me more. More tears fell from from eyes when I felt helpless under him as he was holding both of my hands tight and my body caged under him.

"Stop with that crying before I make things worse" He affirmed with cold, vigorous eyes. I didn't say anything or even tried to do anything against him.

He slowly started applying the ointment and soon he was done. I kept sobbing silently watching him on top of me. Why is he doing this?

When he was done, he got off me and I slowly got up as well. "Keep sitting here. Don't move" he ordered. Why would I listen to this guy who's literally nothing to me but a fucking arrogant murderer. Whatever he did today proved how much of a ruthless bastard he truly is and absolutely changed my thoughts making my already worse thoughts purely worst about him.

He bought the plate of food and kept it on the bed just beside me. "EAT" He ordered me again but I kept my gaze low on my lap completely ignoring his words. He wants me to eat after all these!? Well he's out of mind or actually he doesn't even have one.

Suddenly and most unexpected he fisted my hair tightly in his hand and made me stand up on my feet. "Ahhh" I hissed. When my eyes met his I could see rage and fury in them. He hates being disregarded and ignored. His face telling me how much he's already pissed off at me and here I'm just adding fuel to his fire

"Will you eat by yourself or should I make you eat?" He muttered toughly gripping my hair even tighter making me hiss more.

Why does he care if I eat or not? That shouldn't be his point of concern. I won't eat, let him do whatever he want but I won't!

"I won't eat" I stated at his face gathering all my courage although my tears didn't stop shedding.

But who knew all these courage won't last even for a short time........

_____________________________________________

Not edited :/

Dear readers! Hope ya'll enjoyed this update. Next would be real soon :)

Vote, Comment and Share ♡_♡