Volume 3: A Worthless Hand, The Pharaoh & Stand's Alliance (PART 6)

Start from the beginning

Jon: I'll assume some weapon that is as similar as that Swordswoman-like Bugster.

Lazarus: Well, let's see about that.

They all discussed.

Just as Giril Bugster jumped up and was going to land the killing on the Hunter Killer, the Hunter Killer smirked while fishing out her hand that was in her pocket, pointing her arm right at Giril Bugster's face at a distance while the Bugster is seen landing towards her, revealing a gauntlet that Yang and Mercury wears but with different features as it has a chamber with more magazines. and the magazine are based on Sniper Rifle rounds instead of Shotgun Rounds.

Once the Hunter Killer took aim after fishing her gauntlet out, she aimed it directly at Giril Bugster's head and fired a bullet through her head, for a 'CRITICAL' sign to appear, for Giril Bugster to land in front of the killer to deliver the slash, but to no avail as the Hunter Killer caught it.

(A/N: Hunter Killer's other weapon. Ensure the magazine and magazine chamber of Shoptgun Rounds are replaced to Sniper Rounds.)

???: Too bad, Ageha Takeda... you let your rage blind you~ and now,.... you're a goner....

The Hunter Killer said.

Then, she gripped Giril Bugster's blade tightly and its armor as she threw her to a building, causing the Bugster to explode into Data, to have a 'GAME CLEAR' sign icon- 

-GAME CLEAR!-

-to appear, to everyone's shock.

Emily: She defeated a Bugster?! How did she do that without transforming into a Ride-Player or Kamen Rider?

Tenka: She didn't have to. Her terrifying form feasted on several Bugster Viruses, causing her to have the capabilities to wield their powers... in return, letting her touch them and hurt them.... and of course wield their weapons....

Rachel: So.... she's not just... human....

Wendolyn: Yes.... she isn't just that. And I thought Yang and Mercury were the only ones who can wield those kind of weapons!!!

Lazarus: Observing as always at times, Wendy. Yes... but for this weapon, isn't a shotgun variant... it's a sniper rifle variant.

Rachel: Then we have a major problem as she is far beyond human with that...

Rachel stated.