𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓- 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫

Start from the beginning

"I lost two pounds while you were away." Blair told our mother. "That's great darling." She replied. "I lost one too isn't that great?" I smiled. "Well of course but don't look like a skeleton from the horror movies." Mother warned as I sighed. "Wow these are beautiful Mrs Waldorf." Serena gushed looking at our mom's collection.

"Well they will be if they're not all squished from travelling." She spoke as I ate another croissant, "You may wanna slow down." Blair warned. "Enjoy your lowfat yogurt." I told her. "Serena you have to come back later when everything is unpacked. I'd love to hear your thoughts. You do have such great personal style." My mom complimented.

"You know mother some people call me a fashionista at Constance." I piped up between chewing. "I don't think we'll be able to Alex, Blair and I have plans today." S told our mom. "Yes yes and that's brilliant darling." Mom told me hardly even listening, I rolled my eyes in response. "We do?" Blair asked Serena.

𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙖, 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙙... 𝙄𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩.

✯✯✯

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 up Serena, Blair and I, "Oh God. I forgot what it was like being with the two of you together." Blair stated at the three of us walked along. "No, they were looking at the three of us!" Serena replied smiling. "Don't insult us." I told her. "It's been like this all morning." Blair stated. "Starting with your lovely visit with our mother, we weren't even told she was coming home." I chimed in as we walked along the streets on Manhattan.

"Well she was busy, she was rushing around to get everything ready because she wanted to see you both." Serena said to try assure us both. "Please, she didn't wake me up." My sister retorted, "Well you know how Eleanor feels about beauty rest." S excused. "She likes you more than us." I told her. "She does not, you're both her daughters. She doesn't like anyone more than either of you! She just doesn't know how to show it sometimes." Serena spoke.

"Alright, I'm going inside both of you wait for me." Blair said walking inside the restaurant next to us. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom too." I smiled walking off.

✯✯✯

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐨 my face was hovering over the toilet, I heard the taps running so I presumed Blair was washing her hands. I brushed it off shoving two fingers down the back of my throat making myself gag.

"you look like a pile of bones."

"I know you've not been eating, maybe I can eat you."

I let the tears run down my eyes as I threw up the food I'd eaten at breakfast, I got help before but it never really stuck, everything went downhill after Serena and my dad left...

✯✯✯

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 here?" Blair asked Dan as I swallowed a mint, "Read my mind sister." I smiled. "Why does it smell of Pork and Cheese?" I grimaced. "Okay, well when you're done with your charity work, why don't you come and find us?" Blair asked Serena. "We'll be at Tory Burch looking at ponchos." I told her as we both smirked and walked along.

✯✯✯

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚, 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 were looking through my mothers designers, "Mom I must say these are amazing." I complimented. "Thank you dear." She smiled as we eavesdropped her conversation about the model. "Well who better to model than my daughters?" My mom asked. "But we only wanted one model." The woman replied. "It will have a more sentimental feel if both my daughters are used in the photos." She spoke. "I agreed." The woman agreed.